• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

She looked at him dodging the attack. "Justin are you alright?" She stopped then went to him seeing if she could help.

"Don't bothers, I'm fine." He gets up and he makes another spear and throws it at her thought the marks burned at my arm. I think I have only one other choice.

She grabbed the spear and broke it. "Are you sure? I can look for a first-aid kit." Seeing the k marks on his hands she looked at him confused.

"Akira I'm telling you this once back away about five steps, I thought I have more energy left but I must of used it a lot more, so I'm gonna tap some more power into me." He says to her as he touched the ground waiting for her to back away.

He transformed into his other form and suddenly goldfish armor appears on him his eyes changed from blue to gray. His second form had a lot more power but he gets a lot of side effects from using it. "Alright I'm ready to continue, and if I'm right it's your move." He smirked as his marks glowed gray.

"You look nice." She grinned charging at him. "Let's see what your property armor can do." She dropped the sheaths changing into swords made of flames. "Touch one they won't burn."

He finished making his golem and he made a durable sharp wood Sword. "Hit me with your best shot foxy." He smirked at her once he called her foxy. He always liked giving out nicknames for people but he could never get the right nickname he always wanted.

She smiled getting ready. "Bring it Lancelot." She giggled then scanned his body to find pressure points for weakness.

"Right back at ya." He just stood there like he was waiting. Then the golem hit her in the back when she had let her guard down when she was paying attention to me.

She growled attacking the golem then charged him a trail of flames leaving her tails. Though the flame was strong she made it stronger as she attacked him.

Suddenly my transformation wares out and I turn back to normal and the golem just disappears into thin air. "I think I had enough for today..." He said in a tome not louder than a whisper.

She looked at him then changed back before a flame touched him. "Sorry about that adrenaline rush." She sighed scratching the back of her head a bit embarrassed.

"Its ok, my powers take up a lot of strength in me but I have to try my best." He says to her he noticed she was embarrassed and he didn't want her to "Don't be embarrassed and could I pat you tail again?"

She smiled a bit taking them out. "Instead of training why do I feel like you'll be petting my tails?" She looked at him softly. "Sorry if you get offended, but it looked like you couldn't control the power."

"How about instead of combat, for training I help you control it?" She looked at him smiling as her tails wagged.

Scarlett walked in the kitchen, looking for something to eat. She was hungry, and so was Kasai. They had both skipped their meals, now they wanted to eat everything in the kitchen. Scarlett grinned as she reached the kitchen, "I wonder if there's any food..."

((Sorry my notification didn't come up.))

Aria had returned from the ball room and noticed someone looking for food taking out the spaghetti she had made earlier she handed it to the girl.

"Here I made it so it is safe to eat."

"Thanks!" Scarlett smiled happily and take the food, "have you eaten?" Scarlett didn't want to take someone else's food if there were more. She looked at the girl, "if it's yours then I'll make mine one."

@EternalMusic

Aria shook her head, "I already ate so it is okay."

Kele fel beside her and landed on her arm that she had held out for the hawk.

(I am going to have dinner I will be back soon!)

"Thanks then," Scarlett smiled and take the meal, spitting it in half so Kasai can have some, "here's your half." They both start eating, "yummy!" It's good! Kasai thought.

((Okay))

Aria gave a small bow, "Thank you for the compliment."

Due to her upbringing Aria hadn't had many opportunities to show off her cooking skills and was happy that someone had thought it was good. Of course her face stayed bland as it always did.

Scarlett finished he meal the same time as Kasai and looked up at the girl, "I'm Scarlett." She then picked Kasai up, "and this is Kasai, my companion." She haven't had a meal this good in a while, so she tries to be nice to the girl who actually saved her from starving to death.

Aria pointed at Kele and then herself, "This weird bird is Kele and I am Aria. Nice to meet you Scarlett and Kasai."

What do you mean by weird bird!?

Exactly what I said Kele. You are a weird bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back