• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

"Your a fox with nine tails, that's super cool. But could I touch your tail if you wouldn't mind" he says to her as he looked at his partner. This was cool for him to see her like this. "I remembered hearing your race was extinct. Well more like captured..." He said to her.

She lowered her head. "My village was destroyed by humans. I don't like the people that killed my family, but I'm getting used to it. And go ahead, but please be gentle on them." She smiled resting her tails for him to pet them.

"I'm sorry for that... I remember seeing one two years ago..." He stopped talking because he didn't want her sad. "Well anyways thanks for letting me pat your tail." He starts patting on of her silver tails. They felt so soft I never knew the feeling was good like that.

"You must be lucky then." The rest of her tails wagged as she smiled. It's been a while since she had her tails petted.

"No the girl was beat brutally like they didn't care for her." He says. He stroked the tail gently as he saw her other tails wag. "Your just like a dog you know that right" he says to her teasingly.

"What would your reaction be if you got wet?" He asked her smirkinga little. He walks to a empty spot of land and he makes a wood bench to sit on he designed it last second to make her tails feel good.

She started looked at him then started laughing seeing how drenched in water he was. Akira wiped his wet hair from his eyes and smiled. "I'd hit you, but you're my partner."

"Come on fox girl hit me with you best shot" he laughed at her when he made the comment. He then kept on patting her tail that felt good.

She grinned shaking the water off her getting it all on him. "Thanks for making me take another shower Justin." She giggled.

"So you want to start training now Akira since we had our fun?" He says to her as he got up. "Gross fox water" he says teasing her and he cleans himself off and he takes off his leather jacket.

She rolled her eyes laughing. "I don't smell like wet dog Oga does when he gets a bath." She stood up smiling. "When do we start?"

"Well, it's more like we should spar today and see our strengths then we could actually get to train together." He says to her smirking.

"Fox ladies first!" He smirks. Does that girl know I can manipulate branches it's wood. She's doing something very stupid of herself.

"Oh don't make me laugh." She smiled burning the sticks to ash as she held the sheaths of her swords. "Well wood boy, show me what you got?"

She's more of a close combat fighter I'm more distant that's not good if I get up close to her. Suddenly I create a wooden spear and I toss it at her as I did that I secretly had a wood golem being created behind her.

The spear her threw at her suddenly becomes a wooden tiger that starts to attack her. As he's using too much power his marks start to glow white. "No, not now..." He muttered silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back