• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"Oh yes! I get that a lot!" She said with a cheerful voice,"I was trained to be more superior than the average human when I was in human form. It's just what I'm used to I guess."

(Yes, just come up to us and introduce yourself to Caphron. :)

Sy walked into the food court. He didn't eat much, but the food court was a relaxing place for him. He grinned when he saw a familiar face. He walked toward Nevaeh. Hey. He used his telepathy to tell her.

Nevaeh looked around and spotted Sy. She smiled with pleasure and waved at him to come over. She got her trash and threw it away, soon coming back to the table and waited for Sy.

He walked over to her and Caphron. He looked at Caphron. "I don't believe I've met you. What's your name?" He asked.

"Your choice." He said. Saying this many words would usually make Sy hate his life, but since Nevaeh was there, he felt a little more comfortable with talking.

"Alright, I prefer dream magic because I can use it on myself,so we'll do that. Get ready for this." All of a sudden, the three of them were in their chairs asleep. When they woke up, they were in a sunny field full of flowers and small animals.

Sy looked around the sunny field. "How does this work? What's the science behind this?" He asked, leaning down and touching the grass.

"Amazing... Caphron! This is amazing! Why would anyone ever make fun of you for this?!" She said a little too loudly as she smiled brightly.

He started to thinking deeply about his father, and for a moment he felt himself tear up a bit. He let go of Maru and wiped his face. "Sorry...yeah that's pretty much how you hug someone." He replied, before getting up. He got his phone out, and while he wrote Maru's name on his note, he checked the time. He realized that he had completely forgotten what he wanted to ask Maru in the first place. "Hey do you know where the library is? I was hoping they had some books that would tell me some more about witches and magic so I wouldn't have to constantly ask people..." He asked, hoping she had some sort of map, as he was not good with directions.

@macaron

"Because I never used this magic on anyone but myself. If people got near me and started to be mean, I'd use illusionary magic to make them see a dark forest all around them so they would still be awake, but be scared. And people knew I could do that, I warned them, but as always, humans didn't listen, which led to the majority of students being in a state of fear."

"Well, if you ever did that to me, I would apologize for my actions. You are a kind person, you wouldn't do such athing without reason. And trust me, I would never insult you or harm you anyway. Same goes for you Sy!" She said with a smile.

Azrael walked to the dorms, leaving a trail of white feathers behind him, unaware of the attention he wa bringing on himself simply because of that. He saw many humans both on his way to the dorms and was not surprised to see that there were humans inside the dorms too. Though he was not very happy about that he would have to bear with it for he time being.

"I believe that this... Is my room." He opens a door which he believed is where he would be staying.

(Oh be quiet Ms.Sassy pants. I'll salute when I see you have respect for others. @Sassy Corporal lol)

"Of course!" She says looking around. Activate Leopard eye.

Accalia Werewolf

Telepathy

Invisibility

Telekinetic ability

Mischievous

Deactivate

"Ooooh. Well I'll gladly show you around. Just follow me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back