• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Nevaeh turns into her leopard form and runs to the front of the school. "Hungry... Tired... I don't feel like doing anything." She said as she walked into the food court. She changed into her human form and went to the line for food. Her long white hair barely tripped her when she got in line.

Nevaeh had gotten her lunch and saw a boy sitting alone. There were plenty of seats else where, but she decided to approach him. "May I sit here?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Caphron looked up in wonder.Nobody ever wanted to sit with him. It was pretty boring sitting alone though."Sure."he said with a mouth full of food.

Leon was in his pseudo-slumber underneath an inconspicuous table at the food court. He didn't shuffle around in this state. Though Leon did occasionally moved his arms to have a better resting place for his head. And Leon did engage in snoring, some rather audible and clearly fake snores.

"Okay, thanks." She sat down, "What is your name? I am Nevaeh." She cut into the salad and tried to eat it without getting it everywhere. She put her hair in a ponytail but it still stayed over 7 inches on her back.

(Hmm, this girl has a salad, but she has the look of a wild animal in her eyes. It's probably nothing) *Looks back at his plate and continues to eat.*

"I like your name." She said with a smile. "So why are you sitting alone? You don't seem to be a person of loneliness. It might just be your looks though." She said in a kind voice.

"Oh... Well if you ever need someone to talk with, just come and find me!" She said with a smile. "I'll speak to you whenever. Alright?" She said as her hair went Into her face.

"I was hoping to find others that have strange powers, but so far, the only thing out of the ordinary was when I saw the Headmaster's daughter make a soda appear out of nowhere."

"Oh! You're interested in that kind of stuff? Then do You want to see something cool?" She asked with excitement in her voice. "I can show you the things I can do!" She said with a smile.

Nevaeh giggles. "This is a high school filled with many powers... Er the ones with powers obviously... Have them." She looks down then looks back up at him,"So would you like to see what I can do?" She asked with a smile.

Nevaeh transforms into a Snow leopard and hops onto the 30 ft high window sill, then she transforms into her attack form and flips off the window sill onto the table and lands without making a noise. She then hops off and changes back into her human form. "Activate. Leopard eye." A list of information floods her brain and she says the information out loud. "Caphron Audress Age 15, works with dream magic, can teleport and has capability to be invisible. Deactivate." Her eye stopped glowing and she smiled."That was most, the last one is one of the ones I haven't learned to control too well yet."

"Right about what my curious friend?" She said as she tilted her head. Her hair was to the side of her face this time and it seemed to rest on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back