• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"I am a snow Leopard with 3 different forms. If you want we can travel in our animal forms." Nevaeh said with a smile. She changed from human to leopard and continued walking around. (Lol @Sassy Corporal )

Aqua was in the library walking back to her table when she suddenly tripped. She landed flat on the floor and slowly sat up rubbing her forehead,"Owie...."

Aqua looked to see what tripped her to see the turtle she seen countless times. She glared at it as the turtle blankly looked at her,"It's youuu."

Aqua's ears twitch as the turtle counted walking until Aqua picked up the turtle and said seriously,"Oh this is on!"

The turtle looked at her blankly as Aqua sat down at a table.

a8cfa62fe9c1e162b6c48da35e2f556af01db0da665d71064a0ae01edf28fe3c.jpg

Azrael took a look around his new place then went out to find a library. 'I still have some time before classes so might a well see what books this school contains."

He started to thinking deeply about his father, and for a moment he felt himself tear up a bit. He let go of Maru and wiped his face. "Sorry...yeah that's pretty much how you hug someone." He replied, before getting up. He got his phone out, and while he wrote Maru's name on his note, he checked the time. He realized that he had completely forgotten what he wanted to ask Maru in the first place. "Hey do you know where the library is? I was hoping they had some books that would tell me some more about witches and magic so I wouldn't have to constantly ask people..." He asked, hoping she had some sort of map, as he was not good with directions.

@macaron (btw I'm reposting this so the user doesn't have to search all the pages for it :P )

//okay! ^^

Aqua slowly set the turtle down except on it's shell and started spinning it. The turtle span as it was getting dizzy Aqua's ear twitched as stopped she spinning it, letting the turtle spin continuingly. Aqua got up and and sat at a different table, starting to read, now ignoring the turtle.

Nevaeh walked to the dorms."you can stay in my room, I haven't exactly signed up for a roommate, so you'll be my roommate. If you want." She said as she went to the cafeteria, "This is where we lunch." She then went to the Gymnasium,"This is where we do most of the big activities." Nevaeh then went to the library."This is the Library, I'm going to stay here. Would you like to join me?" She asked tilting her head. @Sassy Corporal

Oh pseudo-slumber, it was a wonderful thing. Leon continued this process of resting under the table. His eyes shot up open, as he grumbled and crawled out from under the table under the mess-hall. He yawned as he straightened out his back, and rubbed both of his eyes. "...Divergent Path. Dimension 5310-1... The Inter-Galactic Commander Xen'tar was killed for an attempted coup against Emperor Ming. Only a Running-back from the Denver Broncos can save the day there..."

Azrael found the entrance the library and went in. The first thing he saw was a spinning turtle and a little girl with animal parts sitting on a table reading. 'That's weird..."

"Guess not." Nevaeh grabbed a book and saw aqua. Leopard eye, Activate.

Aqua

Kitsune

Kind

Deactivate

"Hello Aqua. It's nice to meet you and your turtle." She said holding out her hand for Aqua to shake it.

The turtle fell on the floor while Aqua's ears twitched again, her tail swished around. She turned the page and was interrupted by Nevaeh, she looked in surprised then shook her hand smiling a little,"Same here."

As she let go she quickly said,"Oh! Bythewaythetutrtleisn'tmine."

Her ears twitched again as the turtle struggle to get up, she noticed Arzael.

Azrael walked to a bookshelf behind Aqua and looked through them carefully. "Hmm... This not too bad for a library." He picked one and sat down next to Aqua and began reading in silence

Aqua looked at Azrael and tilted her head at him before awkwardly said,"G-Good afternoon..."

//yea I don't mind

Aqua felt awkward and continued reading her book. Her ears lean forward as silent grew.

Azrael continued reading in silence save for the occasional turning of a page which would make at least some sound. "So. What exactly are you, girl?"

Nevaeh stared at Azrael activate leopard eye

Azrael

Angel - Similar to Fallen angel

Mysterious

Fascinating weapon

Processing.... Unknown

Deactivate

She sat down with the book in hand. "The Escape of Katuro and The Witch Blade."

Aqua replied suddenly looking at him,"I'm a demon Fox, spirit fox, or Kitsune whatever you like to call me."

(going to resume without her, since it seems she won't be online today)

After Tristan found out where the library was, he quickly made his way there. Once he arrived, he walked around a bit before deciding what he should read about first.

Azrael looked up this time and stared at Aqua right in the eye "Demon fox you say? I haven't seen one for centuries now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back