• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Aella sits in the library studying for her magic and Latin tests coming up. She has four books open and two notebooks open that she takes turns writing in. Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun and she is wearing her magic fast reading glasses.

Nevaeh's eye glow red instead of blue and her sword grows in strength and size. She glares at Accalia. And she also charges at Her.

Azrael turned the book over again and continued reading. 'This fox is going to die early. I can tell.' He took out a pocket watch and checked on the time before putting it back in his pocket. He still had plenty of time left.

//Wait what!?

Aqua closed her eyes as her ear twitched. She smiled a little humming a little tune.

Aella pauses her studies and gets up to find more books. She walks through the aisles looking around. The library is huge and has many sections for many things. Aella looks over the titles. When she finds a title she likes she motions the book towards herself with her finger and the book floats to her side. She holds out her left hand and the books float above it. After she has about five more books stacked and floating above her left hand, she heads back to her desk.

Accalia lunged at Nevaeh, causing Nevaeh to trip. Once Nevaeh tripped, Accalia took Nevaeh's sword and threw it out the window. Accalia got Nevaeh into a head lock, with her dagger next to Nevaeh's neck. " Why did you Attack me?"

He was about to jump at the Kitsune girl to see if what he read about Kitsune's was true, however he started feeling sleepy. Tristan thought his body must have had gotten too relaxed when he was with Maru. He walked over to the section of the library, and grabbed about 5 or 6 spellbooks before checking them out, and walking out of the library. He got one of the students to place the map he got from Maru in his mouth so he could hold it there, find his dorm, and start reading.

She holds out her hand. "Death kinano Katuro Mao me fallen warrior will approach my soul once again." Her sword came back into Nevaeh's hand and she held it behind Accalia. "You are a demon. And if we both move, we both die. Don't we?" She said as both eyes glow red. "My training is intense today, but you are still a demon inside my mind in which I must destroy."

Aqua noticed Tristan was gone and stopped humming. She now looked at Azrael then at the book he was reading.

Nevaeh heard Sy. She looked around. "S-Sy...? What are you doing?!? How are you in my state of my mind?!? It's forbidden and- and dangerous!!!" She said averting her eyes to different places.

"Nevaeh how am I a demon? Have I done Satanic things to you? You could kill me right now, but i want you to know." " I. Am. Not. A. Demon."

"How are you not a demon. Aren't you in my mind? You shouldn't even be talking! This is my forbidden state of mind for training.... Isn't it?!?!" She said freaking out.

" Nevaeh listen to me." Accalia slaps her. "I'm not in your state of mind." "I'm your friend." "This training that your doing is gonna ruin your life Nevaeh."

Azrael closed the book and left the Library without even putting it back. He was bored of this and wanted to use Judgement soon. It had been a whole week since he hadn't killed someone or something with it and he could not wait any longer.

Once he found his dorm, Tristan put the books down in front of the door, and realized he forgot to get a key for the door. He looked around before kicking the door-knob off. Afterwards, he opened the door, and placed the books in his new room. He was about to close the door, when he realized that since he can't lock the door, anyone can enter his room. He closed his door, grabbed the door-knob, and walked around the school until he could find Maru.

@macaron

//Still *pouts*

Aqua watched as Azrael walked out and stared at the book. She silent got up and put the two books back. She sat back down as she just realized Nevaeh fainted. She was going to quickly rushed over to her, but Accalia catch her. Aqua just sigh and walked away leaving the turtle still upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back