• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Aqua kinda lower her ears mid-way,"So I'm rare?"

She still had her book open as she saw Tristan come in. Her ears twitched as she looked back at Azrael curious about him first.

Nevaeh closed the book after flipping through it and processed the information.

She put the book back and changed into a leopard. She hopped onto the top of the back bookshelf and fell asleep.

(Lol I agree! :)

Azrael shook his head "Not exactly. But in the places I go to, yes, they are rare." He turned his book over. Since he had finally found something interesting in this place he wasn't going to let it go until he was satisfied.

Caphron walked into the library, and immediately goes to the fiction section(because when you are a supernatural, fiction is no longer untrue) to search for a book on drakes.(drakes are like dragons, but they are small, about the size of an iguana, plus they're real.)

Aqua's ears perked as she saw Nevaeh changed into a leopard. She stared at her for a while before looking back at Azrael she was being distracted by the people around her. She tilted her head as she haven't encounter the same species as her. She said unsure if her question was going to sound dumb or not,"What are they like? You know...my species...."

He noticed a girl with blue tail as he tried to decide what to read. He stared at her for a few seconds before he recognized that she was a kitsune, or a demon fox. He remembered reading that they don't like to be startled, so he calmly walked over to her and simply stared at her silently.

Nevaeh growled in her sleep. Her tail perked up and swung around for a little bit then rested upon the bookshelf once again.

Aqua looked at Tristen staring back she looked confused at why he was staring at her,"?"

She suddenly sneezed and sniffled a little her ears twitched.

Caphron's shouting woke Nevaeh and she growled louder, lifting her head and glaring at whoever she was staring at. She put her head back down and continued to sleep.

Aqua flinched at Caphron sudden outburst, her ears perked up. She relaxed and close her book she set it on the table.

Azrael chuckled "They are sadistic, heartless, coldblooded killers like they were born to be. Some are soft hearted and weak though. You Kitsunes are much better looking now than when you were first given birth to by Astaroth's pet."

Nevaeh looked up and stared at Accalia. Her blue eye glowed brightly and she hopped down. She thought she was still in her sleep and transformed into her attack form. "I didn't know I summoned demons. I guess my mind just summoned you for training." She said with a smirk and a twisted voice. She pulled her sword out and ran at Accalia.

Aqua said blankly,"So they are some like me...weak and soft hearted....."

She thought for a while wondering what he meant by much better looking now. She strangely hugged her legs in the chair her blue tail wrapping around her legs. Her ears lean forward as she sigh.

"Thank you for teaching me." Maru also let go of Tristan, wondering why he had teared up. Was it something she did? Oh...maybe her hugging hurt him? It's best to stay away from physical contact, if that was the case.

Maru watched Tristan stand up. "Oh, I happen to have a map with me..." She pulled it out, staring at the magically drawn map. "Mmmm..." She pulled out her own phone to snap a picture of the map before tucking the device back into her pockets.

"Here," Maru said, holding out the map to Tristan. "You can use this--I already took a picture. You seem to need it more than I do."

@SilverAngel303

(Thank you for reposting it~)

Nevaeh held up her large sword and stared at the unmoving Accalia. "Trying to play dead are we?" She said with a wide smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back