• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"Missing?" She says confused. "What happened?" She asks hoping Maru won't walk away. She had an idea of maybe hanging out since they were both reading they might be able to become friends. Aella then noticed another presence. She stretched out her senses and felt Tristan's presence.

@SilverAngel303

//back

Aqua was in the park sitting against a tree. She was hugging her legs thinking as a leaf landed on her head. Her ears twitched when the leaf touched her ears.

"What the...!"Caphron said as his doorknob rolled across the floor to him. And then he sensed that there was someone just around the corner, so he ran over and yelled,"Hey!"

Nevaeh's eyes change to black. It's the curse... Nevaeh's eyes turn back to gold. "I'm not lying!" She said angrily.

Aella grabs Caphron's arm and pulls him towards his dorm. "Come on, Caphron. Let's go put this back on your door. Come on, Maru. We can talk about books while we are at it," Aella smiles at the other girl. Aella glances back just once at where Tristan is.

@SilverAngel303

Maru's eyes moved to see a rolling doorknob headed in their direction. She backed away from it, wondering why it had suddenly appeared there. Then she realized someone must have rolled it, unless it was haunted and wanted to kill Maru for attempting to eat all the food in the-----

Maru shook her head, pushing the thoughts from her mind. Her mind can come up with the strangest things sometimes, and now wasn't a preferable time to think about such weird thoughts.

She flinched when the new person yelled, but more because her ears were a bit more sensitive than an average person's. Maru glanced at Aella, then looked back to the direction the boy yelled in, but didn't move closer, or away. Rather, just watched, as she usually did.

@SilverAngel303

@nicolassandoval2002

Tristan glances and notices the boy. "Tristan, human." He yelled back, wondering if he was in trouble since he didn't know he had a roomate.

One of the fairies was jealous of my capability to be a human... She gave me a curse when I was 7. It was a year later after all the fairies trained me... But I need your help! It's trying to take over. My leopard side...

Aella got to Caphron's dorm and held her hand out to him. "Knob please." Aella's mind wondered to Tristan. 'What did he do? How did he have the doorknob? We'll have to talk later.' she thought to herself.

@SilverAngel303 @nicolassandoval2002

Maru's eyes widened slightly at the sound of Tristan's voice. Was he the one who rolled the doorknob? But why? Perhaps he found it on the floor while it was looking for Maru---

She shook her head again, scolding her mind for her broad imagination. Maru walked swiftly in the direction Tristan's voice came from, wondering why he was here at the moment. "Tristan," she acknowledged.

@SilverAngel303

"Hello~" He said in a sing-song tone. He wondered if Maru knew he had rolled the door-knob or not, since Aella had figured it out. "If the boy find spellbooks in his room, then me and him are roommates." He said, trying to explain why he rolled the door-knob.

Aella takes the doorknob and opens the door. Aella touches the door with her left hand and holds the doorknob against the door with her right hand. She closes her eyes and mumbles something. A bright white light surrounded her hands and once it faded the doorknob was fixed. "There we are," Aella smiles. "Now, why don't you leave Tristan to me?" she asks nicely. "No need to pick a fight. We don't know what happened. And concerning the books, those are most likely your roommates."

@nicolassandoval2002

"I haven't been to my room, yet." Maru stepped away from him, looking at the direction Aella went. "We should follow them and help them put the doorknob back." She turned back to Tristan. "Why did you have the doorknob?" she asked, puzzled.

@SilverAngel303

@nicolassandoval2002

@Arabella Rosewood

Help... Her eyes change black to Gold at those words. "I am Fine! How many times are you going to ask?!" She said angrily and growled. I'm sorry... It's not me it's the leopard curse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back