• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Tristan stood there for a moment, "I couldn't get in, so I kicked it off. Also I didn't know I had a roommate, so I didn't think it was much of a problem." He explained, as he did he got his phone out as it was ringing. He realized it was his mom, so he answered it. "Ello......yes.....no......a couple.....yes.....okay, love you." He said before he hung up.

@macaron @Arabella Rosewood @nicolassandoval2002

Maru raised an eyebrow at Tristan. "You may have super strength," she commented. She could never knock out a doorknob, and nodded at his explanation. It was understandable

Maru opened her mouth to ask him something, but closed it as Tristan's phone rang.

You can break it if you find the fairy that put the curse upon me. Tell her to take evil from my pendant away. But taking my pendant off for too long has a price. My mortal body dies. I will only be a mere snow leopard... Nevaeh Shaka her head. "Stop reading my mind. It's creepy." The leopard says In Disgust.

Up ahead, Aella saw Tristan and Maru. "Hey Tristan. Hi again, Maru." She waves a little bit. "So Tristan, researching magic?" Aella was extremely smart, not to mention she was a witch, and she had seen the dorm roommates list. She knew the books were his.

@SilverAngel303 @nicolassandoval2002

"Ah, hi, Aella." Maru waved back, though it might have appeared awkward. "Did you fix the doorknob?" she asked, though she didn't know of anyone who could fix anything so fast.

@Arabella Rosewood

He nodded as he put his phone back in his pocket, only to bring it back out as his mom began texting him. He looked at his phone for a moment, letting it make a small jingle every-time she sent a text. He flipped his phone over, took the battery out of it, and put them in separate pockets. "Sorry, my mom asks alot of questions when she finds out I made a friend." He said, explaining why his phone had kept going off.

@macaron @Arabella Rosewood

"Yup, a pinch of magic and it's all done," she shrugs lightly. Aella giggled at Tristan's mom comment. "She must really care...." Aella grew a little sullen as she remembered her mom. She quickly snapped herself out of it and smiled at them again.

@SilverAngel303

Maru nodded. "I understand. It might worry parents if their child went to a school with strange people like me," she tried to joke, but it sounded so serious, so she gave up the joking process.

Maru looked at Aella, impressed by the speed. "You work really fast," she commented, referring to Aella's magic and speed.

@SilverAngel303

@Arabella Rosewood

He was slightly embarrassed and nervous. "She's always wanted me to marry either someone who is or has to do with anything supernatural...." He said, before looking away and blushing a bit. Even though he liked hugging and sleeping on his friends, he never even had a actual girlfriend before.

@macaron @Arabella Rosewood

"I used a simple fixing spell," she admitted to Maru and then turned to Tristan. "Does she have any type of reason?" she asks curiously. "If it's okay to ask! I don't mean to pry!"

@SilverAngel303

He felt his face start to grow red with embarrassment, "When I was little, alot of girls asked me to be their boyfriend, but I told them no, and when my mom asked why, I told her it was because humans don't make me curious enough...also when she asked what kind kind of girl I'd want to marry, I told her only something that either used magic, was part animal, or had superpowers..." He answered, he quickly got out a pack of gum out of his pocket, and began chewing a piece to calm himself down.

@Arabella Rosewood @macaron

Aella giggles a bit, "Well then you have plenty of options here." Aella then realized what she said and her face grew red. "I mean- you don't have to pick a wife from this school- I mean girlfriend... um wait. Never mind," she says her face completely red. "Just ignore what I just said," she finishes looking down and covering her face with her hands. "Sorry," she mumbles felling like an idiot.

@SilverAngel303

He heard what Aella had said, however since his mom had been contacted by the headmaster of the school three months ago, she had already brought up several times how many options he would have to choose from. He stopped bushing and laughed a bit. "Yeah, I guess...and don't get the wrong idea when I hug you by the way, I just like to hug my friends..." He said, before quickly opening up the door to his dorm.

@Arabella Rosewood @macaron

Really? You can do that? I can only speak to her. But you have to be asleep to do it, correct? Whatever's controlling her body now will try anything to stop you. He thought to Caphron.

Aella holds up her hands, "No, it's fine. Male witches and female witches greet each other by kissing each other's cheeks, so I'm positive a hug won't be a big deal," she explained remembering the few times she met young male witches. They always insisted that they be called warlocks, but she would just roll her eyes at them. The elder male witches called themselves witches, it wasn't a big deal to share a title that people had labeled to be an 'only female title.'

@SilverAngel303 @macaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back