• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

The leopard growled and got away from them. "What are you guys doing just staring at eachother? Jeez!" She said with disgust. "You guys are weird." Guys... Please remember that it's not me talking... And it's safe to speak to you guys but if you enter it will know.

Ready! Nevaeh pulled out her sword and changed Into her attack form.

"What are you doing? Let the curse consume you Nevaeh." The leopard growled as she came bolting at us with full speed.

(Caphron stands in front of leopard, cut into halves,energy pulsing from scythe, and says):

And THATS how you deal with internal conflict! (Jumps into the air and pumps fists)

"It's too early to think about marriage," Maru said, though she was thinking about what it would be like to live with someone for the rest of your life. That's commitment. "Have you ever gotten yourself a boyfriend?" she asked Aella.

Maru, afterwards, started to immerse herself in her thoughts, and her eyes slightly glazed over.

She never really thought about boyfriends, or the topic, until now, when she had heard about Tristan's mother. Her parents never urged her to get married. In fact, they never really urged her to do anything. All they could spare for her was a glance and a curt nod of acknowledgement. She didn't really mind, either.

But what would it be like to be in a relationship? She had heard people talk about their wonderful boyfriends, cute girlfriends, the perfect relationship, and the likes. She had even read some in books, though she could never full grasp the idea of such...perfection, as they would describe it.

Maru, however, knew of 'love's' consequences, too. She had heard girls cry over their broken relationship, and guys become unbearably stressed, and so forth. She could literally predict how her relationship, if she ever got into one, would turn out. She could never 'click' with people, and she never really got along with anyone. The only reason she had 'friends' now was because the people around her were unbelievably kind.

The leopard speaks with a soft and angry voice,"I will never leave until you break the curse. I love to break it to you, but I'll always be within your poor little friend Nevaeh."

"Once," Aella answered. "Didn't end well. Not everyone likes the idea of supernaturals, and witches have always had a bad name in human society, even though in our society witches are known for their kindness." Aella sighs and shrugs.

@macaron

"You didn't properly break the curse, but it will be gone for a while." Nevaeh says as her eyes turn black again. She stands up and dusts off her dress in human form. "Hopefully it stays in the empty part of my mind." Nevaeh said with a frown.

(Thinks for a moment...) "Aha! I know what to do!"

*"Scythe, activate skill; Fairie Hunter!"*

(Takes pendant, throws it on ground, and slashes it with glowing blue scythe.)

"True." The term 'witch' had another meaning, and it wasn't a nice one, either. "I was never in a relationship..." Maru was about to ask Aella what it was like, but recalling that 'it didn't end well,' she decided against it.

Wanting to move to another topic, she cleared her throat before talking. "When do the classes start?" She took note that she had been wandering for a while. Or is the first day free to let the students explore the school?"

"For new students, yeah it's a free day to let you get use to the layout of the school. For me, I've already finished all of my classes for the day. They are all in the morning, so I have the afternoons to study or relax," she explained.

@macaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back