• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

AquaSly said:
The guy looked away,"How boring, aren't you going to tell me what happen to your brother."
Aqua had just finished taking a shower and got ready as she put on her clothes before drying her hair.
"It looks like an animal attacked him, by the look of scratch marks." agnus said as she cracks her neck.

The just stared at her blankly,"A animal, that's it?"

He looked at her not really believing it.

"Don't believe me?" come see for your self." she said as she goes to the nurse's office, where phoenix layed, his healing abilities had not taken effect yet, and is left with deep scratch marks from a bear.

He sigh as Aqua came out nice and clean, she looked tired as she yawned. The guy smiled and said,"Aqua it's seems like you have a patient."

Aqua stretch and looked at him dazed, her head tilted,"A patient?"

He nodded as he pushed her gently as they walked to the nurse's office. The guy explained,"It seem that your friend had a play date with a bear."

Aqua said blankly,"Bear..."

As they reached the nurse's office Aqua saw Phoenix laying in bed, her ears perked up as she looked shocked. The guy sigh and shook his head at Phoenix, disappointed in him,"If it's a regular bear then that just pathetic, I would like to said their was something controlling it, but I can't be sure."

Atsoku thought for a moment, "Well, I'm not your normal everyday demon. I'm a shadow demon, I can turn into a shadow, freeze things, and I've got calrivoyance. And although I look like a normal human, my body is much stronger." He put on his headphones and turned on his music. "Don't worry, I can read lips."

"Ahhhhh Interesting indeed"she says amidiatly writing that down on her Book as she made complex details of it and aswell some drawings of examples,as she would Finish and would ask "Do you have any sort of weaknes of your kinde?"she ask Looking up at him as he was interesting indeed,shadow demon never heard of that Type and aswell she wonderd what else can this Demon do,as she dose this keishla would be resting a Little on the table as she waits for her sister too Finishe

AquaSly said:
He sigh as Aqua came out nice and clean, she looked tired as she yawned. The guy smiled and said,"Aqua it's seems like you have a patient."
Aqua stretch and looked at him dazed, her head tilted,"A patient?"

He nodded as he pushed her gently as they walked to the nurse's office. The guy explained,"It seem that your friend had a play date with a bear."

Aqua said blankly,"Bear..."

As they reached the nurse's office Aqua saw Phoenix laying in bed, her ears perked up as she looked shocked. The guy sigh and shook his head at Phoenix, disappointed in him,"If it's a regular bear then that just pathetic, I would like to said their was something controlling it, but I can't be sure."
the scratch marks appeared to have a bit of black, indicating burnt flesh.

Atsoku eye'd her suspiciously, "Well I'm not exactly sure, I've not gotten in many fights where I was weakened by some outside force." He sat back in his seat, "why so interested?"

"Oh reserch,I have a LOTS of speacies in me Book, i whant too have every single speacie,Type in this Book...I Collect information in short and archive it.....Um if you dont whant too i understand"she says Looking up at him as she has been geting some people mad in the pass for asking TONS of question....maybe she was geting him aswell,as Keishla would stand and would strech and would say "Did you Two Finish?....Im borde...wen will class start?"

Nenma walked up to the school gate found the highest place and looked down to the ground he liked the view. "Hopefully this school will have some cute girls in it or strong people either way I'm not gonna stop util I steal the heart of every girl and become this school's king." Nenma chuckled to himself at the thought of being surrounded by women.

Cypher sat in the hall way on a long bench with his leg crossed over the other. In his lap he had a notebook in which he was taking notes and making various drawings on the sides. The book was well worn from use and his pencil almost down to the nub. Faster and faster he took notes until the tip of his pencil snapped. Cypher sighed throwing his head back into the wall and actually looking at people around him. He stood up from the bench and started towards central part of the school.

Kayla sauntered about the campus, in search for her brother, whom was already enrolled here. While she was around, she had already thought to go on and explore the grounds ahead of time, just so shed have a clue as to where things are once she herself was a accepted. Even so, she cared more about her brother, than about being lost on her first day. Besides, she could simply follow him around without any effort.

Nenma looked down and saw to people a boy coming out of the school and a girl walking around. Nenma looked at the girl and smiled. "Heellooo beautiful." He jumped of the rail and landed in front of her. "Sorry if I scared you names Nenma and might I say you look lost would you like my help." Nenma thought to himself. ("That boy looked strong I'll have to challenge him later but right now this girl was just way too cute to resits.")

Kayla's irises sauntered elsewhere rather than look straight at him at first. Once he spoke, she turned her gaze over to the male standing in front of her. It took a few moments, but eventually she realized what he was. This caused both nervousness and panic to escalate throughout her body. "Oh! I...uhm." Kayla took a few steps backwards, established a healthy amount of space between them. She didn't feel comfortable around one of the opposite sex unless it was her brother."Nenma?"

Nenma saw how she moved back. ("So she's scared of men okay I can work with this.") He looked over at the ground next to him with a frown. "I'm am very sorry I understand I seem very dangerous that's why I'm here I want to make sure I don't hurt anyone and I must have scared you by just dropping out of the sky like that so again I'm sorry." ("Now how will you react to this princess?")

Kayla showed no presence of emotion towards his actions. She only tilted her head, confused as to why exactly he out of all people was apologizing. Was it his fault? She didn't know. And truly, at this point she didn't care. She shrugged her shoulders, taking a single deep breath to calm herself just as her brother taught her. As usual, she didn't talk much, but did indeed communicate. Thus, she pointed to herself. "I....am Kayla."

("Ah she has calmed down alright now then.") "Kayla a wonderful name indeed thank you for giving me a moment of your time now then I shall be on my way then." Nenma waved goodbye to Kayla and looked around. ("Now where is that boy I saw he looked pretty strong I'll fight him get a feel for this place.")

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]the scratch marks appeared to have a bit of black, indicating burnt flesh.

[/QUOTE]
The guy and Aqua stared at it for a minute before he started talking,"At least it makes him seem less pathetic now."

Aqua's ears twitched as she came over to Phoenix, wonder if he was awake or not,"Phoenix?"

Nenma let out a yawn. "Man I'm tired let's see where's the nurse's office I'll rest there for a while." Nenma walked into the school and found the office and walked in ignoring everyone in there he simply took an empty bed and yawned again. "Man I'm so bored."

The guy just glared at Nemma as Aqua's ears perked up, staring at the Nemma. As Aqua stared at Nemma in curiosity the guy smiled at Aqua and said,"Aqua it's rude to stare."

Aqua looked away looking back at Phoenix shaking him slightly.

Kayla watched the boy leave before turning to embark on a journey of her own. She was curious to discover and explore the school of which her brother was attending. Of course, she would soon be attending the same school herself. She'd already bumped into one student, regrettably being that of a male, but it was still someone. He seemed to be the type looking for girls to swoon. She grit her teeth at this thought, shaking her head.

Nenma took notice of the glare and being stared at. "Oh please Aqua was it stare all you want but you on the other hand." He looked at the man. "I don't like the way you glared at me."

The guy crossed his arms,"It's not like you can tell me what to do, besides it's not like you're my master or anything."

He looked irritated as Aqua listen to the conversation, her ears twitching. Aqua said blankly to the guy,"Angel-san your not going to get along with anyone at this point."

The guy's expression soften as he said with a soft smile,"I do not intend to."

Nenma smiled. "Oh not your master huh well if you want we can settle this if you want." Nenma began to get up but felt a sharp pain in his leg. "OW my leg man must have happened cause I dashed around so much ow damn." Nenma sat down rubbing his leg.

The guy said looking away from him,"Haha."

Aqua looked at Nemma and quickly walked over to him. She looked up to him a bit her ears twitched,"You should rest, besides this isn't a place for fighting."

She put her hands on his shoulder, making him sit down. The guy sigh looking at Nemma with a irritated look,"Not worth my time to be fighting. What are you anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back