• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

AquaSly said:
Suddenly a warning shock hit Phoenix, it seem like the guy had recovered. Aqua was silence as she thought for a while. The guy appeared out of no where and lifted Aqua out of Phoenix's arms. Holding Aqua, who was now surprised, the guy said coldly,"Tch it's painful seeing you just holding Aqua there."
Aqua's ears twitched as she looked at the guy.
"Oh my gods, seriously?" agnus said in irritation. "Can't you two get along?!"

Atsoku chuckled a bit, "Well welcome to the school, and uh I'm pretty sure if you asked you could possibly get arrangements for a 'fairy door.'" He looked inside at the open room, "or you could probably just leave that window open and enter through there." He realized that his horns were still out and retracted them quickly.

Keishla did not Notice the Horns,as she would nod and would say "Thank you....did not know we could too that for a Door....and its better No windows open..gets cold...Oh and-....Natalia what are you doing?"she ask seeing her sister once again writing down on her Book,as she was Busy,Natalia would Look up and see her sister Looking at her,as she smield and closes the Book and says "Oh sorry...Got Distracted with his-...Uh....were they go?"she says as she would Fly up too atsoku,s Head and starts Serching for his hornes as she was Busy sketching them,as Keishla sighs and would say "Natalia...dont you know you shoold ask and Give Him space"she says as Natalia would hear her and would blush Lightli and says "Sorry...is that i have never seen a Demon Before"she says as she would Fly down beside her sister still enbbarest.

(Will be back in Like 2 hours or so seeya...and you may continue and leave them if necesari)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Oh my gods, seriously?" agnus said in irritation. "Can't you two get along?!"

[/QUOTE]
The guy looking at Angus,"I wouldn't let him hold her, I heard stupidity catches on."

Aqua perked her ears and said curiously,"Really?"

The smiled at her and patted her head,"To be honest I don'[t want his dirty hands all over you."

Aqua tilted her head as the guy continued talking,"Well if you excuse us Aqua needs a bath."

The guy quickly walked away with Aqua as Aqua stared back at the two. The guy said calmly,"You're welcome to follow."

The figure said coldly,"You should be thanking me you ungrateful little gods, if it weren't for me Aqua would have been dead before she meet any of you people..."

Aqua gasp as her eyes widen as she said,"I would have been dead?"

The guy patted Aqua's head and said rather softly,"Little Aqua why don't you drink this, aren't you thirsty?"

Aqua tilted her head as she sniffed it, it seem just like water. She looked at the guy as the guy smiled at her, she drank the liquid and a few seconds later she was a sleep in his arms. The guy said blankly still walking,"I hope you don't mind Aqua not listening to this conversation, it dangerous."

AquaSly said:
The figure said coldly,"You should be thanking me you ungrateful little gods, if it weren't for me Aqua would have been dead before she meet any of you people..."
Aqua gasp as her eyes widen as she said,"I would have been dead?"

The guy patted Aqua's head and said rather softly,"Little Aqua why don't you drink this, aren't you thirsty?"

Aqua tilted her head as she sniffed it, it seem just like water. She looked at the guy as the guy smiled at her, she drank the liquid and a few seconds later she was a sleep in his arms. The guy said blankly still walking,"I hope you don't mind Aqua not listening to this conversation, it dangerous."
"I am not the one that is trying to date her, but i thank you anyways." agnus said as phoenix disappeared to a nearby river, where he was contemplating his own demise, up until the hostile wildlife attacked.

The figure shook his head,"Aqua sees you all as friends you know, so it does still matter...what do you think of Aqua anyways? Did she changed your life like she did with the others? Or do you think as her as a threat, she is a demon after all, or that's what people call her kind."

"Phoenix thinks of her as the best thing that happened to him, right?" agnus turns around and phoenix was gone. "Please don't do what i think you're doing." she muttered to herself as she went to find her brother.

The figure said that was odd,"That's good, besides everyone should be happy once in a while."

He didn't seem a bit worry about Phoenix and walked inside the school. He mutter looking at Aqua who was sleeping peacefully in his arms,"My sweet little Aqua, how long has it since I looked for you......A year? It seems more like that...."

As they reached Aqua's dorm (which somehow he knew it was her's) and he woke Aqua up,"Little Aqua wake up, it's time for your shower."

Aqua rubbed her eyes childishly and nodded, yawning before stretching. He handled her clothes as he got the shower ready. Aqua walked in as he got out closing the door behind him.

Aqua had just started showering as the guy was outside of her dorm, relaxing. He pulled her tie a bit lose as he sigh.

Agnus then sets phoenix down on a bed in the nurse's office. "Stay here." she said as she goes down to the mess hall, and came across the guy in front of aqua's dorm.

The guy stared at her,"What's wrong? You looked like carried something heavy."

Aqua was still showering as the guy stared at her.

The guy sigh as he opened his mouth you expect to say something rude about Phoenix, but instead he said,"Aqua is taking a shower for now, she should be out in a few minutes....can't you heal? Your a daughter of a god don't you heal twice as fast as a human? What happen to him the more I know the more I know how long Aqua can manage."

Leilah walked into the halls of Mystic with her books in hand. She studied the walls with alice blue eyes whilst looking for her locker. One of the classes let out as she passed, but it was easy for her to slip through the small throng of students and continue to follow the numbers on the lockers that lead to hers. Once she reached it she searched her pockets for the combination and put it in. She was quick to put her things away except for a large black book that she placed into her sling book-bag. Leilah decided to stay next to a near by window until the ruckus ends. She sighed as she pushed a few strands of black hair behind her ear and sat in the ceil of the window, quietly watching the moving students.

A while had passed and students were still roaming the hall wildly and Leilah was still sitting in the window toying with the loose braid on her shoulder. Her class had already started by now and she was distracted by the gray clouds beginning to form in the sky. she dismissed the thought and stood, hiding her pale hands in her sleeves and heading off to find her room meanwhile hoping to avoid willing contact with strangers.

Atsoku watched as the little fairy circled his head, and flew back down. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm still not 100% sure were they go myself, they kinda just disappear." He rubbed his head where one of his horns had been. "Well, if you guys ever need anything feel free to ask, or if you just wanna hang thats cool too." He started walking away, and waved goodbye without turning around as per usual.

AquaSly said:
The guy sigh as he opened his mouth you expect to say something rude about Phoenix, but instead he said,"Aqua is taking a shower for now, she should be out in a few minutes....can't you heal? Your a daughter of a god don't you heal twice as fast as a human? What happen to him the more I know the more I know how long Aqua can manage."
"We nephilim are made from the ash of demon and angel, we are no where near godlike, we are mortal, but we take a lot more punishment than a human can." agnus said. "and besides, my uncle and father are nephilim too."

A few hours passed since Leilah was last seen roaming the halls, instead she was now perched on one of the benches outside with a black book opened in her lap. She had spent the day talking to teachers and situating her classes in order. Now she just wanted to draw, which she was sketching the scenery of the school's surroundings. Black smudges covered the sides of her hands and her eyes strained to see closer to the paper. She looked up at the view and bit the end of her pencil as she couldn't help but think something was missing.

Nevaeh sighed and looked at Yumi.

"I am tired and I must take my leave for the dorms. It was nice... Talking to you."

Her eye glowed slightly red, but changed when she shook her head and unlocked the her door to the room. As she walked on inside, a sweet aroma filled her senses, it was from her open window. The flowers that lay at the ground of the school walls created the aroma. Her sense had grown sharper. She could tell something bad was going to happen, but didn't know what, or when and her he'd ached a little. She plopped onto her bed with a different book and started to read, processing all the infoation she could.

TheFrozenShadows said:
Atsoku watched as the little fairy circled his head, and flew back down. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm still not 100% sure were they go myself, they kinda just disappear." He rubbed his head where one of his horns had been. "Well, if you guys ever need anything feel free to ask, or if you just wanna hang thats cool too." He started walking away, and waved goodbye without turning around as per usual.
"Um...Eh....Hey! wait up!"the Pink Farry said as she flew Behinde the man as she was so Curius of his Demon as she has never seen one and aswell this man seem Friendly compared too some other people Too,as wen the Little Fary reaches beside him she would say "*pating*....wow....You are fast...sorry is that im Very curius...May i ask a few questions for the book?"Natalia says as she whanted too archive some stuff as she whanted a demon in her Book too and First few Little Time in the school and she alredy found sombody of interest,as Her sister would Follow her making sure she dosent do anything out of the Odinary.

Atsoku continued to walk toward the schools commons, there would be a nice place to sit and talk. "Ask away, I've no shame." He watched as the pair flew next to him, keeping an eye on that book. Atsoku found a table in the commons and sat down.

Natalia would sit infront of him as she sat on top of the table,as she would open her book and pass pages apon pages,as she would reach a Blank page and would look up at him with a smiel as she would say "Ok so theas are simple questions,ok *Clears Throath*....do you have any set of abilitys or powers?"she ask Looking at her Book and holding her tail in he hand like if it were a quil,as it had a Black tip a she writes with her tail having some kinde of permenate ink on it,as her sister would sit beside her and lay on the table looking straight up relaxing

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"We nephilim are made from the ash of demon and angel, we are no where near godlike, we are mortal, but we take a lot more punishment than a human can." agnus said. "and besides, my uncle and father are nephilim too."

[/QUOTE]
The guy looked away,"How boring, aren't you going to tell me what happen to your brother."

Aqua had just finished taking a shower and got ready as she put on her clothes before drying her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back