• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"Annoyed is an understatement. Furious is more like it." agnus said as she pats her back. "he will be fine, he just needs to cool off and he will bbe calmer." she said in an assuring tone.

Aqua said suddenly,"Servant....it sounded like it was coming back soon.....I don't think Phoenix would like that..."

She thought again and was silent. The silence grew as she stared at the ground.

"He would not like it at all, and would find a way to slay it if it is not handled peacefully." agnus said. "i am worried for you and Phoenix."

Aqua's ears perked up,"Huh? Why?"

Her eyes were burning with curiosity. The sunset light was glowing as t went down.

"Because..... i think you two are a good match, call it intuition. We need to handle that angel peacefully, and without violence." she reminded. "my brother will be out for the night, so it will make things easier." she said.

Warren stepped out of the bus, stretching his tired arms in an effort to get them energized again; it had been a long trip. He looked around the campus, seeing various creatures going about their business. I wonder if I'm the only new kid here? He thought to himself. He had been the only person on the bus, so it wasn't too far-fetched a theory.

He shrugged at this, and decided to head towards the main building.

Meanwhile, phoenix was in the Physical training room, blowing off steam. he was enraged by the one Aqua called angel. "I want my aqua back...... and i will take her back." he muttered to himself as he threw hard punches. @AquaSly

Aqua nodded and lower her ears sucdenly feeling sad,"Hearing that somehow makes me sad....maybe he is my forgotten friend...."

Aqua got up and sniff the air to find Phoenix, she sprinted to the Physical training room. She looked happy once she found him, her ears twitching.

@Steel Zinogre

Then an onslaught of living dummies Charge phoenix, but he was much faster as he reduced them to sawdust. it took him a while to catch his breath and look at aqua. he then looks away, since his eyes started to slightly glow, along with his tattoo. @AquaSly

Aqua tilted her head seeing his eyes and tattoo glow. Her ears twitched as she ran up to him smiling at him,"Are you feeling better?"

A hint of concern was in her voice.

Aqua nodded as her tail swished. She thought for a bit as she said cheerfully,"What do you want to do now?"

Aqua looked excited as her ears lean forward.

Aqua was surprised when he suddenly picked her up,"What?!"

Her ears perks as the tattoo ehy the shadow licked was stinging and burning Phoenix. The cracks appeared as the outline was purple as Aqua flinched at the sight of it.

Phoenix then collapses on the ground, screaming out of pain and agony. He then takes out a jar of green souls, but fails to open it, since he passes out.

Aqua falls down with him, making a small squeak as she hits the ground. Seeing that Phoenix was in pain she widen her eyes not sure what to do. She started panicking and said looking around,"Help! Please someone help!"

Her ears lowered as she sniffles feeling useless. A bundle of darkness formed as A tall slender guy with red eyes responds to her crys. He smiles as his huge shredded wings spread out as he bows. He looks at her and said with his deep voice,"I'm here my Lord."

Aqua looks at him sniffling a little, her ears twitched as she remembers the voice. ashe said with her wide eyes,"Angel-san...."

He said sweetly responding to her call,"Yes my sweet little Aqua."

The slender guy knee down patting her head, knowing that Phoenix had touched her. Aqua said looking at Phoenix,"H-He..."

He sigh, picking him up gently from the ground, he smiled at Aqua holding a hand out to her,"Let's go back."

Aqua nodded, taking his hand as they slowly walked to the school. Even thought the guy was carrying Phoenix he only did it for Aqua's happiness, thought secretly he had hate for Phoenix and had been dangerously been looking at Phoenix, shocking him every other time.

Phoenix's eyes then glowed with a black energy as his hands turn bony. he then speaks in a language of the reapers. "Angel! i hereby sentence you to eternal Damnation and suffering." he said in a completely masculine voice, the voice of Death, his uncle.

Aqua perked her ear hearing Phoenis speak in a weird language. The guy said smiling at Aqua while ignoring Phoenix,"Aqua, you do know I'm a fallen angel right? You may continuing calling me Angel-san, but I just wanted you to know."

Aqua looked at him blankly tilting her head,"Why are you fallen, you don't seem like you've done anything wrong."

He chuckled as they were soon near the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix, Under Death's whim, summons a dual bladed scythe. "I will have you among the sinners i have reaped! you will pay for harming my nephew!" he shouted as he began to focus energy into the blade, inflicting actual damage to the fallen angel.

The guy widen his eyes as he let go as Aqua's hand, it was too late thought Aqua made a ear pericing scream. The guy and Aqua fell as they coughed up blood. The cracks that had purple outlining glowed throught his clothes as he experience any pain imaginable. Aqua was shaking crying as she vomited from accidently swallowing some blood. The guy choked out the words,"You aren't a god if you you give a fallen angel another punishment to one he's heavily dealing with."

He said staring at Aqua with painful eyes,"Harming a demon that's done nothing to you, your not a god at all."

Aqua had just stopped vomitting as she coughed harshly.

"I was never a god! i was always a horseman, doing what was best for my family! i am a nephilim! just like the rest of my kin i have slain!" Death said as he healed aqua. "You have commited crimes that were left unpunished."

The guy said cold,"Then prove what crimes I've done, There only one reason why I became fallen."

Aqua was lying motionless too tired to moved away from her blood and vomit that were near her.

Aqua was motionless as the guy grunted in pain,as the deep purple crack was shown through his clothes, the grass and trees around him died as he coughed up more blood. His body arched as his arms twisted backwards. The seem seriously messed up as his skin turned very pale, as his eyes were blood shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back