• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

AquaSly said:
Aqua looked much better as her eyes slowly opened. She looked confused as why she was in the nurse office. Aqua stayed lying down as she felt really tired for some reason. She yawned a bit as her vision was blurry.
Phoenix hugs aqua as she awakens. "you are awake! i am sssso happy that you are among the living still." he said as he smiles and cries with joy.

Once Tristan had turned the corner to see the office, he felt hands grab him from behind. He quickly kicked behind him, and realized there was two younger males, twins in fact from what Tristan could see, however by the sheer number of crosses they were wearing seemed they must be either demon or vampire hunters. Tristan went to take out his dagger, however he realized he had left it in his dorm, just before being slammed into a wall by one of the men. He got back up, and quickly activated the charm to summon Rachel, as Tristan was pathetically weak against both monsters as well as Monster Hunters. @Aroura

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix hugs aqua as she awakens. "you are awake! i am sssso happy that you are among the living still." he said as he smiles and cries with joy.

[/QUOTE]
Aqua looks confused as he hugs her,"Phoenix? What's wrong?"

Her ears twitched as she looked around,"Why am I in the nurse office, is there something wrong with me? Did I faint?"

Aqua seemed to panic as she quickly tried to get out of bed.

Aqua sniff him a little and said,"Why do you smell like blood?"

She still looked confused as her ears twitched. Aqua felt like she had forgotten something.

"A demon was walking around the school..... a messenger of my grandmother's no doubt." he said with a sigh. "agnus killed him.... and i took you here." he added.

"There was demon here?"

Aqua was silent as she thought, she frown. She said looking at the ground sadly,"I can't remember...."

Aqua shook her head,"I can't remember!"

She was starting to panic as she tried getting off the bed her eyes filled with fear. Aqua seem to be spazzing out,"Why?!"

Phoenix grabs her hand. "Sssstop! you need to calm down!" he said, as he gently squeezed it. "i am here.... i will tell you everything...." he added.

Aqua took a deep breath as she calmed down, she shook her head,"N-No it's fine..."

She was acting a little strange as she looked down,"It was just a small fragment that I can't remember, it's should be anything important.

//Brb got to eat

Aqua blushed and nodded. Her ears leaning forward as she felt even more sleepy...dozing off. She fell into Phoenix's arms as she fell asleep.

Aqua was still a sleep looking like she was smiling a bit. She was snoring softly and faintly her breathing even. Aqua seem to look comfortable as she was warm and felt a bit more safe.

as phoenix fell asleep, a process of Marking starts, putting a tattoo like mark on her left arm, which looked like a Crossbones with a skull.

Aqua flinched as she felt a chill up her spine. She squirmed a bit as her tail swished a bit. Her ears lean forward.

Aqua curls up a bit turning to her other side. The dark figure appeared again staring at the two. The figure noticed the marking and ran it's hand on it, The dark figure patted Aqua's head as it disappeared.

The dark figure just frowned as it disappear it whisper,"Keep your dirty hands off, Aqua."

Aqua was still asleep as she mutter,"Memory...."

She moved a bit in her sleep.

Aqua squirm a bit hearing the words. She mutter as if she was correcting him,"Angel-chan......."

She seem to be smiling as he stroke her hair, her ears twitching as she repeated,"Angel-chan."

Aqua rolled a bit as her expression turned back to a peaceful one.

Phoenix kept stroking, wondering who this 'Angel' person is. "Pleasssse.... wake up......" he whispered in her ear. he was getting worried and nervous about what was going to happen next. @AquaSly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back