• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Tarik deviously grinned and said, "Tank Tristan. Tank." He set his book down and mumbled, "Bad guy better win tis time." He grabbed the book and started to read even though he was really slow. He buried his face into the book and let his tusks turn the pages.

Tristan got his phone out and typed Tarik's name on his list of friends before putting it back in his pocket, along with leaving the library as he felt near boredom. After walking a bit, he noticed a girl with a pedant that was glowing had looked stressed, or even distressed about something. Tristan walked over and noticed that the girl had what looked like cat ears, and vaguely remembered one of his cousins making a big deal about girls wearing fake ones. @Miss Fallen Matrix

Nevaeh let go of her pendant and looked at Tristan. "Hi Tristan." She said as she put her hands over her mouth then looked down. He didn't need to know that she already knew him and almost everyone she looked at. She looked at him once again and smiled. Her pendant flashed quickly then it stopped suddenly. "Umm... Hello." She said nervously. @SilverAngel303

After some time of twirling to music and cleaning the room looked almost mansion like in the gothic period she went back to the main hall looking for the library if anywhere could have information that would be it. But alas the library was filled with students so she would have to try to ignore them as much as possible. She looked along the shelves to find the book the history of the Alucard family even if she knew plenty of her family the Romanian vampires that lived along the humans.

Atsoku materialized into his human form as he approached the schools entrance. He opened the doors and he noticed the change in temperature. He looked down at his phone to get his dorm number and schedule. He activated his calrivoyance and found his room and several other key locations. He strolled to his room with music blasting from his headphones.

Rachel had asked the librarian to check this book out after she had left in quite a hurry she had returned to the dorm area then bumped into another student knocking the book out of her hands and him over "excuse you" she stared at him to get a good look at his face. She was then off with an "HMPH" and left her book behind that she gotten from the library. A few doors from the collision with the student still staring at her she slammed the door with frustration. @TheFrozenShadows

Tristan noticed that the girl knew his name, however he didn't recognize who she was. "O-oh sorry, I must have forgot who you were..." He quickly got out his phone and began reading the list of names out loud. "Aella, Maru, Leon....wait.." He thought for a moment. All the names on the list reminded him of everyone he'd met today, except for the girl. "I'm really sorry, I must have forgot to type your name in my phone too...." He apologized, as he felt bad for forgetting who a friend was. @Miss Fallen Matrix

"A-actually no, we haven't met." She said nervously as she looked down at her hands. She giggled and looked back at him. "Is it difficult to remember others' names?" She asked as she looked at his phone, then back at him. "I apologize.... I am Nevaeh. Pleasure to meet you! Instead of just knowing your name..." She said awkwardly. @SilverAngel303

He was confused, and blushed when Nevaeh asked about his memory. "So....mind-reader? Or do you have an ability that can reveal somebody's identity?" He asked, trying to figure out how Nevaeh could have known his name. He sat down on the bench, however he wouldn't look her in the eye because Tristan was still embarrassed about his bad memory. @Miss Fallen Matrix

Nevaeh giggled again. "I apologize for my laughing. I find it cute when a guys blushes." She said smiling. She then played with her pendant and answered his question with," I am... Unsure, but I wish to find out.@ she then paused and word popped into her mind. Leopard eye... She then continued to talk,"It's called leopard eye. I guess you could say it does reveal identities of others." She said softly as she looked at him again. @SilverAngel303

Atsoku wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, his eyes were closed and he was lead by his mind. Before he could stop himself he opened his eyes and was looking at a young girl who was obviously frustrated.

She said something and stomped away to her dorm room. Atsoku removed his headphones and glanced at the ground. 'Looks like she has a bit of a temper' he thought to himself as he picked up her book and began his way toward the room she walked in. He knocked on the door quietly and leaned himself on the door frame.

@Aroura

Tristan was used to girls saying he was cute, however it was usually when he would hug or feed them. "Leopard Eye......eye of a leopard....leopards have very good vision and reasoning abilities....." He said out-loud, and thought to himself for a moment. "Sorry but I'm not a total expert on mutants or creatures, and if I called my sister then she might..." He continued before looking at the ground. Tristan didn't like thinking about his sister as the last time he had contacted her, she gave him both his dagger and the ring on his right hand three years ago. @Miss Fallen Matrix

Rachel was listening to music sipping a cup of warm coffee trying to keep under her senses when she heard a knock. "Oh great guest" she spoke in a sarcastic fashion as she set her cup on the dresser and dusted off her dress. She opened the door to find the boy from earlier "oh its just you what do you want" she started to think of better things to do then to stand there right now like falling into a pit of stakes.

Nevaeh smiled. "You are correct. I can see certain things others can not." She noticed at his shortage of words when he spoke about his sister. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but may you tell me about your sister? If you do mind, we can talk about something else." She said kindly as her ears perked up when she tilted her head with her question.

@SilverAngel303

The door opened and in front of him stood the girl, "oh its just you what do you want" she said.

He glanced past her into the room, but snapped his focus back to her, "You dropped your book." He held it up spinning it on his finger. "But uh you seem to not want my company so I guess I'll see you around," he turned around and began slowly walking toward his dorm, a devious smirk on his face as he continued spinning the book.

@Aroura

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THAT BOOK ITS NOT MINE" he anger curbing she didn't take teasing well she practically hissed in anger her eye becoming an dark red "just give it back and get out of my sight" she was growing impatient with the student and was at the point of attacking such evil. "I would hate for this to result in a fight" she spoke as she lunged for the book on his finger.

When he heard her start to speak he began laughing. He turned back to see her lunging at him. He quickly joined a nearby shadow taking the book with him. He snaked his way into her room and materialized on top of the windowsill. "Calm down or the book gets it," he began slowly freezing the corner.

@Aroura

Tristan smiled sadly, and continued staring at the ground. "My sister's name is Hazel.....I don't really mind talking about her per say, but I'd rather not contact her..." He answered, remembering how she had left after their father was killed. "If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll tell you why." Tristan said, as he gave Nevaeh a serious look. @Miss Fallen Matrix

(sorry my parents dragged me with them to look at houses to move into, when I told them idc ;- ;)

(Lol I also apologize for my absence, I had to do a bunch of chores. @SilverAngel303 )

Nevaeh nodded. "Your sister must have done something if it is this important. I promise I won't tell anyone. I vow on my life and our current growing friendship." She said looking into his eyes. She didn't dare do anything inappropriate.

Tristan stared at Nevaeh for a few minutes before speaking again. "Hazel......my sister....is, in human terms, a monster hunter.." He said, pausing to check in case anyone was nearby, "Basically, she finds, and kills anyone or anything that is considered supernatural using a system called 4-M. If something is a Monster, Mutant, uses Magic, or is a Myth, she will hunt it down and kill it." He said, looking back at the ground.

@Miss Fallen Matrix

Nevaeh looked at Tristan. "Is that really something you want to be ashamed about? Yes, she kills off the many people you and I care about, but it's just apart of Human nature. They'll fear it or be willing to fight it. It as in us, the students who go here. No matter what happens, if you don't want to contact her, then don't. It'll always be your choice."

Nevaeh said kindly as she tried to get him to raise his head or cheer him up at least a little. (@SilverAngel303 sorry got writer's block)

Azrael had been listening to the two's coversation from behind a wall and smirked. He now new yet another secret and of the abilities of the leopard girl. 'This information could be useful later on.' He thought and continued to listen.

After a while of silence Azrael checked his watch "Ah, wait. Better head back to the library." He walked back to the library at a fast pace, not wanting to waste time as he had a schedule.

Tristan sighed, "I know, but still. Originally the 4-M was made to let people who researched anything paranormal to be an expert in an area, and also be able to categorize information. Before my sister decided to use it to kill, she helped me to at least find out which area I was weak in......and afterwards, she showed me how to use it....to protect myself in case I couldn't contact her..." He closed his eyes and laid his back on the bench. "It just bothers me sometimes that the thing I use to understand things, is also being used to kill the same people I want to know about." Tristan relaxed, as he started to feel tense talking about 4-M. @Miss Fallen Matrix

Nevaeh smiled slightly. "You are a very kind person, I can tell you are. If you ever feel like you need help or you just can't handle anything come and talk to me. I also have certain powers that can relax you if you wish, but otherwise, please be careful. If anyone has heard anything about this, who knows? They could use it against you." She said quietly making sure that there was no one. @SilverAngel303

Tristan nodded as he felt sleepy, and in the next minute he fell fast asleep on the bench. His phone fell on the ground as his entire body went limb, and luckily it did not break. Tristan dreamed that he was creating Frankenstein, and that potato chips along with pumpkin pie was everywhere around him, ready to eat. @Miss Fallen Matrix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back