• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Aella smiled and tilted her head towards a hall behind her, "Come on, this way." Aella then began to walk, "Do you know which room you are in? Should be in your papers."

"no idea...... i just checked into the front office...... maybe i could be assigned a room in the dorms." she said. "only if mom were to see me now." she said sadly to herself. @Arabella Rosewood

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Tristan got settled in his room, he laid out all the books open across one of the beds, and he began quickly taking notes. His mom hadn't dropped off his luggage at the front office yet, so he couldn't contact any of the authors of the books to get extra information in case Maru and Aella didn't know. He remembered he had taken the battery out of his phone, and put it back. Afterwards he checked his texts, and sighed when his mom had left about fifth-teen messages saying that he was a 'meanie'. He put his phone back in his pocket and went back to studying.

(sorry back forgot about the new LOK episode and had to watch) "We can check the dorm room list." Aella stopped at a bulletin board. "What's your name?" she asked.

@Steel Zinogre

Aqua nodded, then sigh out of boredom. Her ears twitched as her tail swished,"...."

Once he had filled a notebook full with notes and theories about magic, he closed all the books, picked them up, and left his room to return them so he could find more. On his way, he noticed the Kitsune girl from when he was in the library, and stared at her, curious as to who she was talking to.

@AquaSly

Aqua's ears twitched as she was next to Azrael. She stared at the blood trail leading to his dorm before sneezing then sniffling a little.

Tristan continued looking at the Kitsune girl, until he noticed blood on the ground near the room of whoever she was talking to. His eyes went wide for a moment. 'Did she.....kill something?!?.....' He thought, however Tristan quickly dismissed it. He walked towards the Kitsune girl, and stopped when he reached a couple feet away. Tristan stared at the Kitsune girl while holding his books, wondering just how strong she was.

@AquaSly

Aqua noticed Tristan and stared back, her ear twitched. She felt uncomfortable and asked,"M-May I help you?"

Aqua never been stared at this long and now understood why some people didn't like being stared.

Tristan sat the books down on the ground beside him before answering the Kitsune girl. "How strong are you, or if you didn't kill whatever used to have the blood that's on the floor, then how strong is whoever did it?" He asked. Tristan wasn't really one to start fights, but then again he wasn't one to care too much about what happened as long as he knew what he wanted to know.

Aqua lower her ears and look down,"I didn't kill anything, besides...I am weak..."

She was silent for a while before continuing,"I'm not sure who killed what."

Tristan was slightly disappointed, however he was now able to talk to the Kitsune girl, so he decided he should ask any questions now. "What's your name? Mine is Tristan."He said, trying to be friendly as it seemed the Kitsune girl was a bit scared.

Aqua said blankly,"I'm Aqua nice to meet you Tristan."

Her ears twitched as she looked at him head to toe, she smiled as him, always glad to meet another person.

Nevaeh stretched. She had woken up. She sees Jayden and a sudden flash activates something in her mind.

Jayden

Vampire

Enhanced Senses

Withdrawn

.... Unknown

Unknown

Automatic Deactivation

Nevaeh shook her head vigorously and frowned. "Must be another power gained. It kinda hurt." She said to herself as she jumped off the tree and ran to Jayden.

"Hello! Are you new here?" She asked with a bright smile.

@JaydenMancino

He quickly got out his phone and added Aqua's name to the list he had, before putting it back in his pocket. "Your a demon fox right, known as a kitsune?" He asked, wanting to quickly try to befriend her as Tristan hadn't gotten along to well with people close to angels or demons. "Sorry about asking so many questions, I'm just curious..." He tried to explain.

Aqua nodded smiling,"I don't mind. You seem to be rushing are you going to be late for something?"

She tilted her head staring at the phone.

//Sorry was doing chores -_-

"A-ah no, sorry its just I just haven't had good experience with people involved with demons or angels is all...." He answered, hoping Aqua didn't get the wrong idea, but apparently priests and demon-worshipers don't like being questioned.

Meanwhile, back in the dorm room, Caphron groggily got up from his long nap and went to the library in search of someone to talk to.

When he got there, it appeared to be empty, save for that turtle from yesterday, which was miraculously still spinning. He decided to stop it, letting it walk away slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She just smile brightly,"Oh. It's okay it's not like I would hurt you or anything."

Aqua knew how mean some people could be just by their eyes, Tristan seem to be a kind guy who seem very interested by supernaturals like herself.

Tristan noticed something. Although he wasn't very good at judging people's personalities, he thought that Aqua seemed a bit insecure about herself. He remembered how people used to mess with him because he wasn't as strong or as smart as them. "I dunno about that...even if someone is smarter, stronger, or even faster than you, you never know..." He paused for a moment to look Aqua in the eyes. "Just because something looks impossible, doesn't mean it is." He said before he grabbed his books and walked past Aqua, heading to the library.

Azrael cleared his throat "If the blood is bothering you then I'll clean up the mess I've made." He tapped to blood with his foot casually

//???

Aqua looked confused as she watched him go. Her ears twitch as she thought,'What is he talking about?'

Azrael sighed as the man left. Still, he didn't have to clean up. It's a pain to deal with complaints.

Aqua looked at Azrael not really knowing what Tristan was talking about. She looked bored again yawning a little.

Tristan had a small grin as he walked into the library. 'Guess I could use the school's computers to gather more info....but then again, the school could see all the information I gathered....' He thought as he let his face show a blank expression while he put all his books in the return section, and started skimming the different parts of the library to figure out what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back