• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

He shrugged. "I feel like I've felt it when coming from people's minds when I meditate sometimes. But I've never felt it myself."

"Yeah... I don't know either." Nevaeh stretches. "I think I should umm... Go take a nap or something. I feel tired, but it may be something else." She said as she stood up and stretched again.

"Um...yeah...maybe that's it." He said. He itched the back of his head. "Or maybe...."

(It's hilarious how awkward this is)

"Nothing should be that crazy to the point where we can't tell each other, right? C'mon... Tell me." She said with a smile. Her head remained tiling but she moved her face in closer to increase the pressure on him when he spoke. "Please?" She asked a smile. @UnwantedTruth

"That's kind of how it feels...like we're in a romance novel." He blushed and looked down. "I know, it's a stupid thought."

"It's not!" She said blushing,"Because I think it feels that way too... Er.. It feels romantic... I-I think." She said awkwardly as she turned her face to look at the bench beside them. @UnwantedTruth

He looked back. "Seriously?" He blushed a little more, his smile grew. He had an idea on what to do next. He wasn't sure if he should follow through with it.

"Well, I'm glad it's starting with me." She said with a smile. She stopped hugging him and looked at the beautiful tree above them. "I'm going to take a nap... You can join me if you like, but I'll be in the tree." She said as she kisses him on the cheek and climbed the tree falling asleep quickly.

(Unfortunately, I have to go to sleep.... It's like 2:00 A.M lol @UnwantedTruth RP with you later!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back