• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Sy nodded. He continued sitting where he was. He closed his eyes and started meditating. He didn't sleep. He didn't need to and he was an insomniac.

(Goodnight!)

Tristan had quickly gotten one of the spellbooks out of his dorm, closed the door, and quickly followed Aella as he read it. The book he had picked up was about the basics of elemental magic, which in turn was one of the main types of magic used by supernatural creatures.

As it was a beginner's guide, it had step-by-step explanations for the spells, and even had a small section about runes. He glanced up every now and then so he wouldn't bump into anyone or trip, moreover trying keeping himself from falling period

@Arabella Rosewood

(nothing much except for a interesting sub-plot with Neveah, Sy, and Caphron. Trust me, it's actually worth reading ^^) @Verdas

Aqua was in the cafeteria juggling three balls. She hiccuped and she carefully added one more to the juggling.

Azrael was outside of school grounds, covered in blood and surrounded by dead animals. He was satisfied and walked back to the school, still holding on to Judgement and leaving a trail of blood and feathers behind him.

Aqua stopped juggling and sniff the air. Her ears perked as she blood, the four balls hit her head as she flinched.

Azrael walked to the dorms not caring about the mess he was making and opened his room door. If anyone follow the trail of blood it would lead directly to his room. "If I don't take a shower after this the people here would most certainly complain." He said to himself before stepping into the bathroom to wash the blood off and clean Judgement.

Aqua picked up the balls as her ear twitch. After that she investigated the bloody scene. She followed the blood trail which lead to a dorm. She tilted her head as she waited.

After washing the blood off Azrael dried himself and opened his dorm's door to go back out again, nearly bumping into the fox girl from before. "What are you doing here?"

Aqua looked at him and said blankly,"Blood trail....There's a blood teIl that leads to your dorm...."

Her ears twitched as she sniff him and then looked away,"You smell of blood."

Azrael smiled at Aqua "Your sense of smell is quite sharp. I was certain I got rid of this scent with water and soap." He stepped out of the dorm and closed the door behind him "About the blood trail... Do you really need to know about that?"

"What are you reading about, Tristan?" Aella asked as she walked. She leaned closer to Tristan and looked at the book.

@SilverAngel303

He looked up from the book and glanced at Aella. "It's a beginner's guide to elemental magic. I'm not sure if humans can use magic or not, but if you know how something works then you'll be able to mess it up." He answered as he went back to reading. He was already halfway through the book, and although most of what he understood about magic was pretty off, he was able to grasp a general understanding of it.

@Arabella Rosewood

"Mess it up? Why would you want to mess it up?" She thinks for a moment. 'Why does he want to learn magic? I mean, it's probably possible for a human to learn magic. Everyone has magic, they just have to learn how to use it correctly.' she thought to herself. Aella opens her bag and pulls out her glasses, and puts them on. She quickly reads the page Tristan is on before placing her glasses on the top of her head.

@SilverAngel303

Jayden stepped to the train door, it slides open he steps out onto the platform making his way up the stairs exiting the station. Sliding his Red hood from his torn and fairly worn red hoodie over his head as he faces the cool morning air. Glancing down at his digital watch it reads 7:35... crap late again!. He pushed through the crowd, navigating his way through the street. Crossing the busy intersection staring up at the large tan building.

He had been finding it so hard to function in the human world since his recent transition, though his ability to be tardy remained in tact. He slung his back pack around his shoulder reaching into it, pulling out a black tinted canteen. Taking a look around he takes a quick swig from it, the crimson liquid stains his lips he wipes his mouth before capping it and shoving it back in his back pack. He takes a deep breath looking around for others.

(hope thats okay figured id just jump in.)

Tristan stopped walking and sighed. He put the book in his left hand, and let his sleeve fall as he showed Aella a ring on his right hand. "Even if someone tried to use magic on me, it wouldn't work as long as this ring is on my finger. However, if they tried to both use magic on me and attack someone else, then I'd be only able to protect myself." He said before putting his sleeve back to hide the ring.

@Arabella Rosewood

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdas said:
Azrael smiled at Aqua "Your sense of smell is quite sharp. I was certain I got rid of this scent with water and soap." He stepped out of the dorm and closed the door behind him "About the blood trail... Do you really need to know about that?"
//Sorry was busy

Aqua smiled at him,"No not really just curious what happen. What are you doing now?"

Her ears twitched as she stared at him.

He blushed and hid his face with the book. "Yeah.....it's fine, besides if I don't understand anything, I can just ask you or Maru..." He said, feeling embarrassed. He never thought of himself as protective or smart. Usually someone would either find him nice at first, and then find him to be weird, or just find him creepy, then avoid him. Once he felt his face had stopped blushing, he removed his face form the book, wondering if people at this school would do the same.

@Arabella Rosewood

".... That's a very noble thing to do," she said with a gentle smile as she looked off somewhere. "And yeah, if you ever have any questions about magic I'd be happy to help, and even though I don't know Maru all that well, I'm sure she would be happy too." She pulls her glasses down over her eyes and then opens her backpack up and pulls out a book, "Here." Aella held out the book to him. "Magic of the Body. It explains how magic is in everything and how you can connect to it to use it. I hope it helps," she says gently and shrugs.

@SilverAngel303

Agnus rode up to the school's entrance in a taxi, then entered through the main office, knowing she was late, as usual and being a new student. she checks in and goes to the main halls.

He nodded, and realized he wouldn't be able to read both books while walking. "I'm gonna go back to my dorm and study some more, thanks for the book by the way, it'll help alot." He said, and turned around. However before he started walking back to his dorm, he quickly took off a necklace with a small rock on it and tossed it to Aella. "It's a piece of Stonehenge, I'm not sure but I heard that it can help hide you from being detected by mind readers." He said, running with both books in his hands to his dorm room.

@Arabella Rosewood

agnus felt lost while walking down the corridors. "hello? can anyone help me.... i am lost." she said softly, feeling nervous.

Aella caught the necklace, a bit clumsily. She looked down at it in her hands and then looked back up at Tris, "Thanks," she calls. Aella then turns to walk away. Up ahead she sees a girl, "Need help? What's up?" she asks. 'So many newbies... Dad better be thanking me after all this,' Aella thinks to herself. She walks up to the girl and puts on the necklace. She looks at the stone for a little bit before looking back up at the girl.

@SilverAngel303 @Steel Zinogre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back