[Mysterious Cities of Jade] OOC Thread

Nearly done with Shinji's stats, just some XP left to spend. I'm good for whenever you are, Sarky. I assume it'll be somewhere in Yane for our crossing of paths?

That's probably the easiest place to do it, yes. I'll work on a little side-thread for you while you wait so you're not bored.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Someone please tell me that roll didn't just happen.

I'd like to forfeit my remaining xp to re-roll that, because seriously, what the fuck. This is Jonas all over again. Such disappointment. :P

[QUOTE="Cthulhu_Wakes]I'd like to forfeit my remaining xp to re-roll that, because seriously, what the fuck. This is Jonas all over again. Such disappointment. :P

[/QUOTE]
You saw those dice! I didn't make you eat that poor girl! :P

I have the strangest feeling if you guys meet Shinji at all, it'll be seeing him on the gallows come the morning. :P

I'll cut you down -- 5 Thrown! I'll even fatally hit someone behind you, to make up saving you to the Neverborn.

Edit: Jesus, apparently she is very very chipper.

Sarky; after this scene (as it would be cheating to change it here...), may I change my favored ability from stamina to charisma? I was planning on playing the character a lot differently when I started, but she has evolved in a whole new direction and I think charisma would fit her better.

I have also been reading the Nocturnal character gen rules and I apparently have 2 more background dots to spend (10 instead of 7, but Adamant artifacts cost 1 extra background dot, so I've spent 8). If it is alright, I'll be adding that to my companion rating after this scene.

I must ask, how are you guys getting the private caption boxes for OOC? It's been forever since I had to make anything like it aside using the Quote function.

Four 1's. On 6 dice.

tumblr_m2tyzj99FO1rn9c4p.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back