[Mysterious Cities of Jade] OOC Thread

I'll have the next thread up in a few hours. Meetings and work and stuff, don't you know.

Ouch, just realizing I spent a few points of xp wrong. Will be fixing them soon. What it is I needed to buy are charm submodules:

Loom Server Migration (Integrated Artifact Transmogrifier)

Essence Muting Baffles (Integrated Artifact Transmogrifier)

Metatotemic Calibrator (Tran-Chosen Emulator)

Thought I'd posted here last night. My sleep-deprived brain was clearly screwing with me.

I also thought I'd posted more in the game thread. I'll fix that in a bit.

1 Success out of a total of 17 dice (all of us together). I think I'm moving to invisible castle for all my rolls from now on.

Edit: For reference's sake, that is statistically a probability of 0.02% (around that, I'm fudging a tad).

The only time I've seen such a bloody awful total was using the World of Darkness system. What hell? And just noticed, Ayo botched his... And here I thought I would never actually need that good luck talisman. I feel less silly for buying it now.

That's now 1 success on 20 dice between three celestial Exalts and a ghost-blood, with a botch for good measure. We're all going to be murdered in our fucking beds.

To whatever deity we managed to anger, I humbly apologize for whatever it is we did and will be happy to make amends if you would just let me know.

I welcome a fellow Mnemon to this game!

Your character background is great. You had me laughing for the entire read.

Cheers! Shinji is a special, special boy whom Chaka and Sarky are familiar with. We never really got to experience the full bloodied chaos that is his life now.

Essentially when he's mentioned in old Realm circles, people usually simply say, "oh, him." If they're feeling kind, that is.

If you aren't starting with the group (retcons ahoy!), is he famous enough to be known to a non-exalted member of the house? Just curious how the relation between our characters would play out (or if there is any at all).

He's from one of the junior branches of House, the Caras line (they're in the book, I like them quite a bit). I'm still debating how much infamy this version will have. But really, when you say Mnemon is a demon-fucking whore people talk. Will it have spread from the Isle? Mmm, not so much. But as a left for dead former mortal monk in the family...I don't really know. If she had an communication with her parents or family members, she heard. Hoo boy, would she have heard.

And I believe I'll be joining you folks somewhere along the way! No retcons necessary :P

I remember why I hate doing stats. I've got to re-do the majority of them now. Are there extra bonus points, experience, or anything that I need to worry about?

Well, everyone else is so you might as well. You'll still be behind the curve due to lower power level.

It doesn't really bother me. I knew what the stakes were, I just like my character. I don't necessarily care about power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back