• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I had got up and partially dressed for a midnight snack, eating some toast when suddenly I heard a scream of a voice similar to when having spotted the woman naked.

I got my shirt on and gun with spare ammo, then ran looking for the source. If it really was the house I thought it was...

I ran to the house which had previously burnt down, remembering the family did own a good chunk of land. Maybe she was a survivor of the fire?

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

The mutant stepped towards me, it's face illuminated by the moonlight streaming in. This didnt look like the others. It was more animalistic looking, with a distorted snout. I screamed again as it reached out for me.

The scream confirmed it as I was outside the house.

Coming in wasn't hard as the door appeared to be knocked down and I ran towards where I heard the scream. There was a large monster which looked closer to a mutated lion or wolf than a human and I fired multiple rounds of the .45 ACP into their chest from an angle where they couldn't possibly pass through and hit the girl too.

I curled up, hoping to avoid having my face clawed. The thing made a sound, and I could see it's claws coming closer. Then, gunshots stopped it. It slumped to the ground and I looked from the mutant, to the one who'd shot it. I couldn't see his face, but he looked attractive from where I was.

I had holstered my pistol, the slump confirming its death.

I picked up the mutant, opened up the window and threw them out of there in some manner.

"Ew. Note to self, clean up later."

then leaned against a wall and let a big breath out of effort. I had been manically sprinting to their house and killed a monster after all in as soon as I could.

I recognized the boy's voice from earlier and sat up straight, not caring that I was only wearing a sports bra. "You!"

"Who? The one who saved you?" I said in teasing tone as I wiped down my hands.

"Ah which reminds me, though I was going to say it later than intended, apologies for seeing you stark naked earlier."

"That was you!? I should have you killed!" Although I'd be the one killing you, I said to myself. I glared at him. "Get out of my house."

"Didn't your parents ever tell you to say sorry and help people?" I said sarcastically. "Well then again, mine never did as they died before I got to know them." i added as a side as I left the house.

I wondered as I was in the house slowly meandering to the door whether she was acting irrationally and beat herself up for it. Or she just was just rotten to the core. Who knew?

Should I help her fix that door later? I do have the tools. With the way she has been acting though she probably would either be ungrateful or outright refuse him to.

I bit my lip as he left. "Ugh…stupid," I muttered to myself. I got up quickly and ran after him. "Hey! Wait!" I grabbed his arm before he left.

Realizing that we were close to each other—too close for comfort—I stumbled back a step. "What's your name?"

"David. David Jackson. And yours?" he smiled. It seemed like they would actually get somewhere this time.

I looked away, then back at him. "Savvanah…Molchinov," I said, my breath hitching as I said my last name. I looked at him, waiting to see if he recognized the name.

I thought for a moment then remembered from when I was a kid.

"I guess you could say we are similar in that we have no parents then."

I rubbed and set my jaw. Wasnt the first time someone punched me to be fair, karate did that to you. I could have caught it and retaliated, but thought otherwise of it.

"Ow. Just stating fact you know. Do you punch everyone you meet?"

"I punch the assh*les that don't know when to shut up. Get out. Now," I said and turned to go back to my room. I spun back around, however. "You don't even know anything about me. You think you're sooo smart. You're not. What happened to my parents is none of your business," I said darkly.

"I never said I was smart. Also if I knew all about you I'd probably know how to converse with you without being punched or threatened." I raised an eyebrow. How was I supposed to talk to this girl? She was overtly aggressive in nature and easily to temper.

I thought on how she must have then had at least felt the comfort of a family to have the pain of losing them. He muttered as he walked out, scratching his jaw.

"Must feel nice having had a family..."

I wondered as he just about left the door. My thoughts off to ones he didn't enjoy thinking.

What was having a family like? Was it good? Who even were my parents? When people asked about them or how I felt, all I feel is this empty void of nothing I simply...didn't know. I was feeling depressed so I sat outside being mopey on some grass. I wasn't going to get sleep at this rate anyway, these thoughts would keep me awake.

I watched him leave and heard him mutter something. I turned and went back to my room, knowing I wouldn't get any sleep. So, I put on one of my dad's shirts and some pajama shorts. I grabbed a flashlight and went to my father's study, turning on his desk lamp.

I stared at the night sky as I sung a childrens song to myself, trying to imagine what it would be like to have parents. No, nothing. All I was doing was making an idiot of myself to attempt to have some feeling in something I had zero knowledge about. It wasn't saddening or full of anguish, just....depressing.

I looked out the window and saw the boy, sitting on the grass. "Okay," I said to myself. "Now is your chance to be nice." I took a few deep breaths before walking outside. "Hey…David…"

I slightly shook my head out of my trance of thoughts.

I sat up and replied quietly "Yes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back