• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I swam to the edge of the pond, still under. There were some reeds growing and I was able to wedge my body in between them. I clenched and unclenched my fists, trying to calm myself.

I realised what I was doing and blushed crimson and slowly walked away. Where it not a post-apocalypse situation, I would be basically arrested for being a pervert, even if it was an unknowing move. I couldn't remember that pond being there before. Maybe I went a different way this time?

I heard the footsteps receding and slowly moved out of the reeds. I saw the boy from earlier, walking away. I climbed out and grabbed my stuff, wrapping the towel around me.

I decided I was bored of walking and sat, leaning my back against a tree. I lit a smoke and rested my one hand behind my head and the other on my chest to grab the cigarette with to flick off ash.

I entered my house, still seething, and got dressed. Maybe I should go find the boy and shoot him. It'd help me sleep easier.

I wonder about the girl. She basically didn't even slip into my life, more like messily tumbled into it. I wondered what I should say to her in apology if I see her again.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I thought better of my idea and sighed. I put on an old shirt of my father's and some of my mother's jeans. I grabbed a water bottle and filled it. I went into my father's study and grabbed another book by Poe, "The Murders in the Rue Morgue". I walked towards the east side of the house, but stopped and went up a small set of stairs.

I looked at the sky outside, smoking. What should I say to the girl? I never have had friends, so I don't know how to approach these things. I did want to be friends with her, but they started off such a bad foot he may as well fall off a cliff.

I climbed the stairs to the small room above my father's study. It was the size of a large closet, with windows on three sides. I sat with my back against the wall and looked at the pond and the tree line, sighing.

What do I say to her? "I'm sorry I saw you naked walking."

No, that'd wouldn't work.

Urgh, people. This is why he rarely interacted with them. It caused him unnecessary stress. His mouth began to feel hot as the cigarette had burnt to the butt, so he discarded it.

I decided with a less than good mood to make some dinner.

Bah, why did life have to be like this. For all I know, they're a nice person. Not that they'll be nice to me now.

*sigh*

About halfway through, my stomach rumbled. I sighed and went down the stairs to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for myself.

I made myself some steak and mash. Funnily enough in this time of crisis, food was in good supply. People somehow sorted themselves quickly for necessaries.

Each of my meals was a different food group. Breakfast was fruit, lunch was vegetables, and dinner, my favorite, was meat. I made chicken and pork, drizzled with steak sauce.

Once I finished cooking the food, I decided to sit outside for it and ate slowly, enjoying the taste.

I sat on the kitchen counter and devoured my meal happily. I sipped orange juice with my food, enjoying the tangy-ness.

I ate the food, though for some reason it didn't taste as well as it should even though I cooked it perfectly fine.

Huh, I must be getting sentimental.

I quickly washed the dirty dish and went for a cigarette outside hoping that would help.

Once done, I went outside and laid in the grass with my book. I sighed contently and opened The Murders in the Rue Morgue and dove back into Poe's writing.

I looked around smoking.

Hang on is that the girl? No, can't be. It really is her.

Whatever, all she would do is shout at me if I said hello.

I was trying really hard not to laugh at her audible reactions. I dropped the half burnt cigarette doing so, so I got out another one and with a flick of the lighter lit it.

I was happily smoking away, looking at the sky. I noticed my cigarette went out from forgetting about it, so rather loudly from clicking the zippo lit it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back