• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I finished my cigarette then was also done. I half considered listening to some music, but first enjoying the wind blow on my face took priority.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I fell asleep after curling up into a ball from the wind. It was nice out, but a part of my mind was worried about the possibility of a mutant attack.

There was in fact a stray mutant. I noticed it as I started a new cigarette. I was chain smoking a bit, but I didn't care.

I pulled out my handgun I had on me at all times. It was a hideous one. This one looked like a human, but the left shoulder and leg was much enlarged with...something horrible. He aimed his gun and fired two rounds of .45 ACP, the second hitting straight to the head, which exploded in a glamurous fashion. It was a good distance from them, as he wasn't half bad a shot. Because of the size caliber round though, the bang was definitely not quiet. It was a cost for having such powerful rounds and no silencer.

zombie_mutant_detail_by_rafebo-d5lg6ez.jpg

I jolted awake from the sound of a gunshot I sat up and looked around. People only fired guns around here when they were killing mutants. I stood up and ran inside, grabbing the first gun I saw.

I saw the girl run back at out with a gun.

"Ummm...it's already dead. I blew its brain apart.

"Where is she going...."

There was no way she would manage it alone so after grabbing a few extra magazines I followed her to where she went.

I stopped and sniffed, looking around. I knelt down behind a tree and checked my gun, making sure it was loaded.

I paid close attention to my surroundings, shooting them in sight if I noticed one.

I fired three shots at two mutants before rolling behind another tree. I noticed on approaching the boy from behind and fired, hitting it right between the eyes.

I saw a group of them coming for the girl and fired at them accurately. The sheer power of the pistol meant they died in one hit. He found himself getting closer to the girl out of sheer practicality.

I shot at a few more before my gun clicked, signalling it was empty. I swore out loud before pulling out a dagger and cutting off heads.

I didn't have the same magazine as hers so couldn't share. Mine emptied though too so I pulled another round and swiftly loaded. Good thing I got those spare mags first.

I fired around the girl where monsters where as well as ones coming at me. We where near next to each other at this point like a tag team.

"And why would I do that?"

I killed several more around us with headshots. It was an unspoken rule among the community not to freely give away your gun, as some took the opportunity to steal it. Bandits were around for your things after all.

"Only in your perception." I said in a mocking tone as I blew more heads off all around us.

I laughed "That's an interesting bribe, but useless in a post-apocalyptic scenario."

I fired several more zombies down. It was a good thing I did target practice often.

I wasn't concerned with her glare and more about the zombies, paying attention to where they where. I loaded another magazine and kept firing for headshots.

"Since when did your private property extend an entire forest? I don't remember seeing a sign either."

"Never noticed. Was probably too busy smoking or staring at the sky. Probably a bit of both."

In honesty I rarely paid attention to my surroundings on my walks so I never saw the red paint. I didn't realise there was even such thing as personal private property these days.

Several more heads were blown to bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back