• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I raised an eyebrow while shooting more zombies.

"You have a funny way with conversation."

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

"I don't know any people well enough to make a judgement on that." He said chuckling. Well, no friends and parents he never really knew, what would he know about people?

I noticed myself too that they came less frequently, which allowed me more time to pick them off from a distance too. I loaded my second last magazine in a swift movement and continued firing.

It appeared that now there was one last mutant, so I fired straight t its...whatever one could call a head it had on it.

When he was done he checked for any more, then holstered his weapon.

"Well today has been more exciting than most."

"That's charming for someone who may have died without help." I said lightly laughing.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, then offered one to the girl.

I swatted the cigarette away. "Those contain carcinogens, you know. As in, cancer-causing chemicals that can destroy the environment."

I raised an eyebrow as I took a drag from the cigarette in my mouth.

"Because the world isn't already destroyed? There is only so far something can go to shit and I think our world has reached that limit. Well unless you discount all the mutants running everywhere and civilisation as we know it having completely broken down to a bare minimum." I said in a sarcastic tone. I was surprised she used that as an excuse among all things. I sure was far more concerned of my stress levels and a cigarette helped that.

"You must own a lot of property." I said sarcastically as I sauntered off, emptying the magazine out of my gun to check the condition of the barrel as I walked home.

I went back inside, mentally hitting myself for being so rude to a boy that was actually kind of attractive.

"Well that was interesting."

I was self commentating while lying outside on the grass at my house. I wonder if that's how she usually is. Maybe she has a nicer side to her? It wasn't often one saw someone attractive of the female gender and with killing skills to boot.

I bit my lip as I cleaned my dagger. I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't speak to him if I ever saw him again, no matter the circumstances.

I thought to myself how I was maybe a but too much of a sarcastic teasing person back then.

Yeah, I'll apologise to her when I next see her, as I was kinda mean. Wait, wasn't around there the house that burned down when I was a kid? Nah, probably wouldn't matter.

I fell asleep shortly after cleaning my room and changing into some sweats. It got cold at night, but I hated warmth, so I didn't put on a shirt.

I slept soundly in my large bed snuggling into the sheets. I had pondered on how to approach with apology for a while, but exhaustion took over and had me sleep quite soon.

I awoke in the middle of the night to movement in my room. I reached for the gun under my pillow, only to find it not there.

I was still asleep, as nothing disturbed me in my sleep to warrant for me to wake up.

I cursed myself for cleaning my room. All of my weapons were on the other side of my room, and movement would attract attention.

(I'm not gonna wake up unless something loud happens, not being psychic :P )

I was still fast asleep, as nothing was happening that would bother me to wake up until the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back