• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

"Hmm? Oh, um sure."

I was still a bit scatterbrained from my previous thoughts.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I was quiet too and followed to where she took me. It looked like a sort of study to use.

"Oh. I don't have any of my parents possessions or such. Don't know who they are, what kind of people, what they had...nothing."

I spoke at a similar volume.

I shrugged.

"Who knows? I have no memory of them. All I know is they lived inside the house I live in now and that's it. I dont know a mothers embrace or the loss of a family since I just...don't know. Its like they just popped out of existence."

"But still, that's depressing talk. I'd rather we were on something else." He slightly chuckled in hope to dispel the awkward atmosphere.

"I guess we should fix your door or something like that."

I shrugged. "Yeah. Ever since…ever since the fire…I, uh, just kind of lived off what was left. I didn't want to leave. It would be too much pain to leave them behind."

"Hmm."

I couldn't really comment, being a complete stranger to that kind of pain.

"So, I stayed. Salvaged what I could. Rebuilt some things," I said, hugging myself. I shrugged. "I did what I could to stay alive."

"..."

I was looking at the various possessions around the room. It seemed almost rude to interrupt her story.

"There were something's that hadn't been horribly damaged. Like my daddy's study for example. The entire east side of the house is ruined, but I did manage to get clothes from my family's rooms." I sat on one of the couches. "I feel like…maybe I should've died that day."

"Well...I'm sure your family wouldn't and didn't want you to die though. I mean...I don't know how parents think...but that seems right."

I shrugged again and looked at my lap. "It used to be so fun, with all of my brothers. They loved me so much and I loved them. And now…now I can barely find anyone to talk to."

David meekly waved a hand.

"Well I guess you have me now. Ironically I've in the first place never really had anyone to talk to and kept myself mostly preoccupied to my own thoughts. With no time to spend with other people, I've mostly been building up my house and my self-defense to survive."

I looked up at him, teara glistening in my eyes from having spoken about my family. "David…would you be my friend?"

I came over and sat next to her and wiped her tear.

"I may not be able to fix your past, though the door would be a good start, but I can be your friend and support you."

"That's okay Savvanah, you'll be my first too so I'm also appreciative."

I laid back and looked at her hair. It was nice and flowing around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back