• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

"For what? I mean, I've been a jerk too to be fair."

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

"Don't sweat it. We're friends now right?" David smiled to her.

"See? There we go." David smiled at her widely. "Though at this time the best thing right now for us is sleep..."

"If it is of any comfort, I could stay here too. That way if anything does happen we can both deal with it."

David did a silly grin in approval.

"That's that sorted then." He looked around.

"Umm...where am I sleeping then?"

"Okay." I smiled and lied myself onto the couch with some covers I found nearby, which seemed suitable enough. I got myself into a comfortable position where I laid.

I looked at her staring out the window before I slept.

"Look too long and you'll turn into a werewolf. Get as much sleep now as you can."

I smiled and waited for her to go to sleep before I did. It was a typical male protective instinct I guess.

I gave up waiting for her to sleep and went slowly to sleep myself, sleeping soundly without any loud disturbance in the night.

I looked over and saw that David was already asleep. He had taken the only blankets in the room, but I was fine with it. I silently stood and crossed the study, stopping next to him. I laid down on the ground beside the couch, looking up at him. I curled up, and my eyes slowly closed, David's face being the last thing I saw before sleep enveloped me.

After sleeping soundly I woke up to the sight of a sleeping Savvanah on the floor next to me.

"Strange girl..."

I put the blanket I used over her and let her sleep as I laid on the couch resting.

I smiled seeing her reaction, feeling like a good friend. I decided to make some tea and cereal in the kitchen while waiting for her to wake.

I eventually came over with tea which had milk and sugar to the side of it and a bowl of cereal. My tray he laid on the couch he sat on and her tray he put beside her. My tea was had just milk added.

"Wakey-wakey sleeping beauty, tea and breakfast is here." He said gently.

I wasn't bothered, as I had the multiple aforementioned scars across my body. They just weren't visible when I had clothes on.

I wafted the tea under her nose saying "Tea and breeakfaasst~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back