• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I chuckled. "Suit yourself."

I laid the tea next to her and occupied myself with my own breakfast on the couch.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I waved and pointed at her breakfast as I sipped my tea.

"Seriously? What do you eat?" I asked questionably.

"I do that sometimes too." He smiled.

"Well you have milk next to the tea. You want me to prepare some fruit?

I shook my head. "I can do it." I stood and adjusted my shorts, which had ridden up while I was asleep. I left the study and went to my kitchen, and prepared myself a bowl of blueberries and strawberries.

I just sipped on my tea and ate my cereal. I was pretty relaxed which was nice. It seemed like we had both confessed our past issues and now that had been settled it was a lot easier to converse.

I enjoyed the peaceful quiet while I ate and drank, savouring the tea. After I was done I washed up after myself, it seeming rude to make her do it.

I quickly went back to mine to get a tank top and shorts with trainers on, then came back. The scarring across my body was visible, it was remarkable how he hadn't got scarred across his face or neck.

The massive burns on my back were slightly visible on my shoulders, but I didn't let him look for very long. I put on my tennis shoes and waited.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

I was slightly hopping on the spot ready. I thought to myself how its good I kept myself fit.

I stretched quickly. "Try and keep up," I said, then broke into a run, going faster than a jog, but slower than a sprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back