• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My neighbour is a Mutant, are you? (PicaPirate x lilmermaid18)

I kept silent as I ran after her. Maybe it was breaking her concentration?

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I ran after her but lagged behind, growing weary. At least the path to her house was familiar.

I was there a few seconds after.

"Phew, quite the run you do..."

I also downed the bottle, needing the fluids in my body. After emptying it I asked: "I think a rest after that sounds like a fine idea."

"The bath it is." I commented to myself after hearing her. I ran the bath, then undressed, going into the luke warm water. I could feel the tension dissipating from his body as I lay there.

I laid there looking at the ceiling as I bathed. I wondered what to do next, in the bathtub of this person I only properly got to know since recently. How should I approach them? They are rather pretty.

I couldn't decide what to think of her. She was so unpredictable that it was impossible to discern anything. I sighed as I let more of my body into the water, letting myself submerge to neck level.

"Comiiiiing~" I got out lazily and dried myself, then put my clothes back and walked to where she called from, freshly bathed and smelling good.

"Oops. Hi."

Luckily it wasn't a hard bang, more just collective clumsiness. I tried not to be too awkward about it.

"Recovered from our run yet?" I said smiling. After all, I couldnt have been the only one tired from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back