• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
Might add a little too my last post. Getting anxious to offer Mephisto a deal.
Good thing you said that now, I was about to start something that would make a deal impossible xD

Fair warning though, Mephisto won't agree to a soul for soul trade unless he's getting the better end of it. ^^

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Good thing you said that now, I was about to start something that would make a deal impossible xD
Fair warning though, Mephisto won't agree to a soul for soul trade unless he's getting the better end of it. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh don't worry, she may have a samurai's honor but she also has a ninja's deception. xD

Shandragontear said:
Oh don't worry, she may have a samurai's honor but she also has a ninja's deception. xD
Given that the whole purpose of the ninja were that they were meant to be assassins who could act outside the Bushido, something is off about this statement.

Assailant said:
Given that the whole purpose of the ninja were that they were meant to be assassins who could act outside the Bushido, something is off about this statement.
Shina just sees it as a different form of honor. The kind used when the end justify the means. xD

Dagnabbit, RPnation, give me my notifications.

And, to me, substance matters more than size. I've run into a lot of RP elitists that think each post needs to be a whole chapter of a book, and think that if you don't match/surpass their size, then you're not worth their time. Because of this, I'm quick to defend post sizes. Force of habit for sticking up for the new players that need some help developing.

Done editing... Sometimes when the kids won't stop crying for no reason I just say fuck it and go outside for a cigarette. Am I a terrible person? >.>

Shandragontear said:
Done editing... Sometimes when the kids won't stop crying for no reason I just say fuck it and go outside for a cigarette. Am I a terrible person? >.>
Nah xD We all have those moments of 'fuck it'

Shandragontear said:
Depends.

A responsible parent wouldn't do that.

A realistic person would.

If you're holding yourself to idealistic standards, than yes. You are a bad person (or at least negligent.) However, if we're being realistic, than no.

Assailant said:
Depends.
A responsible parent wouldn't do that.

A realistic person would.

If you're holding yourself to idealistic standards, than yes. You are a bad person (or at least negligent.) However, if we're being realistic, than no.
The correct answer is yes. Yes I am. xD good people are fake I'd rather just be honestly bad. xD

Don't mind me I just feel like being weird. >.>

The absolute shortest answer I can give is the dragon Mephisto is having his army of ponies whose souls he's stolen invade Hast. All of these puppets are basically innocent so they can't really be killed if it can be avoided. And looking into the eyes of one will get you trapped in a Soul Torment, an attack that basically burns the victims soul. Unimaginable pain

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
The absolute shortest answer I can give is the dragon Mephisto is having his army of ponies whose souls he's stolen invade Hast. All of these puppets are basically innocent so they can't really be killed if it can be avoided. And looking into the eyes of one will get you trapped in a Soul Torment, an attack that basically burns the victims soul. Unimaginable pain
That sounds lovely.

So I'm thinking of throwing an interest check up for a mermaid RP I've tried a few times in the past but never really got off the ground.

They defiantly aren't your traditional Disney style mermaids and would really be more like aquatic anthros. Different races of mer looking like different species of marine animals. Even the upper, more human like half of their bodies would have the coloration and skin texture of the animal they represents. Additional some mer would need to surface for air now and then, such as whale, dolphin and seal type mer, where's others would have gills, such as fish, shark and squid.

There won't be any specific bad guy, just various kingdoms fighting each other for territory in Game of Thrones style politics.

So I thought I'd see if any of you guys want in on the planning phase before I make an official interest check?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back