• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

just got back to roleplaying been working at my job for forty hours a week and relax at home afterwards while saving money. Though I got into a one on one rp just recently just started but it is neat so far it is pm based hopefully it sticks.

just got back to roleplaying been working at my job for forty hours a week and relax at home afterwards while saving money. Though I got into a one on one rp just recently just started but it is neat so far it is pm based hopefully it sticks.
Oh, neat! I've only done a one on one twice, and both times it only lasted like two pages. Hope it works out better for you.

Well, I'm mostly trying to keep the one RP I'm actually IN still alive. We're waiting on two folks to post. One of them has a newborn sister he's taking care of, and the other is in a serious depressive rut and can't bring himself to post. And normally I'd get that, but we've been waiting for a month for the two to post, and especially since the newborn sister guy JUST joined the RP after we deliberated for a long time on whether or not to let him in, I'm getting a bit bitter. Plus, the GM's never been the most... assertive fellow. I've stated that if it's not running by Friday, I'm instigating a coup d'etat.

If this RP was any younger than the 3 years it is, I'd assume it's dead by now.

Though I would be interested in looking for a new RP, if one came up, but honestly I've been so involved in this one RP for three years it's kinda hard for me to try something new, because I'm willing to bet it WON'T last three years.

Plus, until about a month ago, I was in ANOTHER 3 year old RP. But I left that one.

wow I can understand that and being a month without posting and not even a notification on what's going on. That is annoying I was part of a rp that lasted a while and multiple threads and once Fimfiction stopped supporting rping because it was causing issues things crashed from there. Kinda sucked because it was also my first.

Since then Brave new world and it's prequel are the only rp's that I have been in that have been seen through to the end. Although it would have been nice to have a continuation seeing as there was a lot to work with. Still the fact the RP came to a conclusion was nice.

So two completed RP's since about 2014 I believe.

wow I can understand that and being a month without posting and not even a notification on what's going on. That is annoying I was part of a rp that lasted a while and multiple threads and once Fimfiction stopped supporting rping because it was causing issues things crashed from there. Kinda sucked because it was also my first.

Since then Brave new world and it's prequel are the only rp's that I have been in that have been seen through to the end. Although it would have been nice to have a continuation seeing as there was a lot to work with. Still the fact the RP came to a conclusion was nice.

So two completed RP's since about 2014 I believe.
Yeah, I was (and honestly still) hoping to get that sequel. I only came in during the end of the final arc, and while technically it's the only RP I've seen to completion, I showed up at the very end so it doesn't really count.

This is frustrating, too. This RP I'm currently in is SO CLOSE to completion. But alas...

the character roster was neat too. Two flutter ponies with the soul of their deity in them, a prince of another country and his bodyguard, Two of equestrias rulers and their long lost brother a leader of a secret order. A threastral mare with draconic features and able to use magic, a kirn with a young reincarnation of a destruction god, A pyrotechnic show pony, A merchant, soilders displaced in time and a couple of changelings, oh yea my character a bat pony unicorn that happens to be a closet vampire, a troubled singer that also goes full yandere.

So yea a very diverse cast there

the character roster was neat too. Two flutter ponies with the soul of their deity in them, a prince of another country and his bodyguard, Two of equestrias rulers and their long lost brother a leader of a secret order. A threastral mare with draconic features and able to use magic, a kirn with a young reincarnation of a destruction god, A pyrotechnic show pony, A merchant, soilders displaced in time and a couple of changelings, oh yea my character a bat pony unicorn that happens to be a closet vampire, a troubled singer that also goes full yandere.

So yea a very diverse cast there
Yeah, I was pretty excited with where we left off. My bois had only interacted with like three of the characters, so I was excited to see where it goes from there. Alas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back