• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

KageYuuki said:
Until they get caught in a soul torment...
Yeah... that's no fun... xD

Curious, is it bad I'm already trying to figure out how to choreograph an end-of-season song/dance thing? xD

I wish I could animate it, because the way I picture it in my head is awesome... the hard part is conveying it in words...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah... that's no fun... xD
Curious, is it bad I'm already trying to figure out how to choreograph an end-of-season song/dance thing? xD

I wish I could animate it, because the way I picture it in my head is awesome... the hard part is conveying it in words...

[/QUOTE]
I already know Silver's part and Arc's part would consist entirely of Arc trying to get Silver to sing, and Silver refuses.

Assailant said:
I already know Silver's part and Arc's part would consist entirely of Arc trying to get Silver to sing, and Silver refuses.
I... actually had something similar already planned for those two xD

I was thinking Arc trying to convince Silver to dance with somepony, until out of nowhere two mares come up to them and drag them BOTH onto the floor xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah... that's no fun... xD

[/QUOTE]
Someone's gonna get caught sooner or later.

And let's face it, Luna would be too busy holding someone hostage in a tackle hug xD

Here's basically who the singers would be in the way I have it planned out:

Lavender Moon

Steelheart(only a little, mostly in harmony with her sister)

Eclipse

Firecracker

Shina

Luna

Shadow Fang

Maybe Celestia

Sorry to those that don't get singing parts, but I can only squeeze so many singers into one song xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I... actually had something similar already planned for those two xD
I was thinking Arc trying to convince Silver to dance with somepony, until out of nowhere two mares come up to them and drag them BOTH onto the floor xD

[/QUOTE]
Arc: Fun idea, but no can do.

Silver: Yes, I-

Arc: He's saving himself for Princess Celestia

Silver: Wait, what?! Arc, what are you-?

Arc: Don't listen to anything he says, it's totally true.

Silver: He's lying.

Arc: I'm lying.

Silver: Thank you.

Arc: *whispers* not.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Here's basically who the singers would be in the way I have it planned out:
Lavender Moon

Eclipse

Firecracker

Shina

Luna

Shadow Fang

Maybe Celestia

Sorry to those that don't get singing parts, but I can only squeeze so many singers into one song xD

[/QUOTE]
Fang singing? Hahaha maybe

KageYuuki said:
Bahaha that I can see
Fang: I don't sing...

Luna: It's a wedding and you're one of the main characters, You don't have a choice.

Fang: Fine... I forgot we're practically Disney characters..

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Here's basically who the singers would be in the way I have it planned out:
Lavender Moon

Eclipse

Firecracker

Shina

Luna

Shadow Fang

Maybe Celestia

[/QUOTE]
Shina can only sing in her native tongue. xD

Alright I'm done working, I'm just going to have to shut up, sit down and start typing xD See what happens

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Shhhh... shhh... She'll manage xD
Curious, can she play piano at all? (Please say yes. Or at least allow it as a one-off xD )

[/QUOTE]
Ponies have the magical ability to spontaneously learn any song, instrument, or dance as the script demands it.

Assailant said:
Ponies have the magical ability to spontaneously learn any song, instrument, or dance as the script demands it.
The same rule applies for un-learning.

I've always been against the idea of post size mattering. Usually, a post should be probably about 5 - 10 sentences. Any less, and you might not be conveying right. Any more, and you're probably using a lot of filler (unless it's an establishing post.) Even then, context matters. In a conversation, a one or two sentance post is perfectly acceptable. No one should be expected to post a whole paragraph to say "how are you?" What you did is just the right size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back