• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
So I'm thinking of throwing an interest check up for a mermaid RP I've tried a few times in the past but never really got off the ground.
They defiantly aren't your traditional Disney style mermaids and would really be more like aquatic anthros. Different races of mer looking like different species of marine animals. Even the upper, more human like half of their bodies would have the coloration and skin texture of the animal they represents. Additional some mer would need to surface for air now and then, such as whale, dolphin and seal type mer, where's others would have gills, such as fish, shark and squid.

There won't be any specific bad guy, just various kingdoms fighting each other for territory in Game of Thrones style politics.

So I thought I'd see if any of you guys want in on the planning phase before I make an official interest check?
I would(<3)

Hey guys/ gals. My uncle isn't doing well.. Like may not make it level unwell.

So I will be with him at the hospital for the rest of today and maybe all tomorrow to.

Sorry for the inconvenience but if you wouldn't mind posting an @viska

At the end of any post that involves my characters I'll be better able to respond when I do get back online.

I'll try to peek in every once in a while though

viska said:
So I will be with him at the hospital for the rest of today and maybe all tomorrow to.

At the end of any post that involves my characters I'll be better able to respond when I do get back online.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. (:'()

viska said:

*hugs* Really sorry to hear that Viska. If you need to talk I'm around.

Spyro said:
The new one right?
Yeah. Been loving it to death, because I've always been a Ratchet and Clank fan. But, if you backtrack to Aridia, then there's a chance you'll get stuck behind a barrier that's inexplicably blocking off an area that leads nowhere. No way out, until it gets patched.

Unonemous said:
Yeah. Been loving it to death, because I've always been a Ratchet and Clank fan. But, if you backtrack to Aridia, then there's a chance you'll get stuck behind a barrier that's inexplicably blocking off an area that leads nowhere. No way out, until it gets patched.
Huh, interesting. Wonder if anyone else has gotten softlocked from this...

KageYuuki said:
Huh, interesting. Wonder if anyone else has gotten softlocked from this...
That's actually how I figured out that they're working on it. I'm not the only one that it happened to. Unfortunately, this happened to me when I was in the middle of binging on the game, so, I got cut short.

Even worse for the other poor sod it happened to is that he was really far into the game.

(Btw, if any of you have a Ps4, and like the old platform shooter games that came out all the time years ago, then you need this remake. It's fucking beautiful)

Yeah, looks like Insomniac's already working on a patch.

Guess they're a little preoccupied with Song of the Deep or something

Questionsrevealed said:
((@Mrjenkins I wont, she was barely able to draw her sword.)) Nostalgia felt something prodding her as she weakly looked up, seeing a strange gentleman. She coughed, thinking it was a puppet. She strained to try to shove him away. She gave up and laid down. Thinking she was accepting defeat. Her vision went blurry as she was out again. She forced herself awake, then seeing all the ponies. "T-This cant be puppets...." She murmered. She was glad to get help, pain surging through her side. Nostalgia's seemingly glowing violet eyes seemed to brighten slightly.
The magic thing was meant for assailants charater arc,Iden isn't close to them.but is close enough to bring a shield up around them.unless you mean somthing else.

More random thoughts from my random brain.

I find the relationship formed between the different elements of redemption very interesting.

Like Justice and Empathy are partners in the order. Justice usually implies punishing the wicked where as Empathy is more about trying to relate to what made someone wicked in the first place.

Then there is the romantic relationship between Purity and Repentance. Generally people repent as a means of regaining some sort of purity they feel they've lost.

And finally we have another romantic relationship between Valor and Honor. Usually it is a sense of honor that inspires people to commit acts of valor.

Or am I just putting way too much thought in to things?

Shandragontear said:
More random thoughts from my random brain.
I find the relationship formed between the different elements of redemption very interesting.

Like Justice and Empathy are partners in the order. Justice usually implies punishing the wicked where as Empathy is more about trying to relate to what made someone wicked in the first place.

Then there is the romantic relationship between Purity and Repentance. Generally people repent as a means of regaining some sort of purity they feel they've lost.

And finally we have another romantic relationship between Valor and Honor. Usually it is a sense of honor that inspires people to commit acts of valor.

Or am I just putting way too much thought in to things?
That's actually pretty intense...

I sure hope so! hahaha

Funny how two of the three pairs are also in relationships with one another. (Was almost three for three but . . . )

Is this because of the rainbow mane? I feel like it's because of the rainbow mane... xD

Not that I haven't shipped her with another mare before

So in the show the Discord flips the Elements of Harmony into their opposites. I.E we got Flutterbitch and everything AJ said was just flat out lies (bad ones, but lies nonetheless)

So...what would happen if Redemption got hit with that?

KageYuuki said:
So in the show the Discord flips the Elements of Harmony into their opposites. I.E we got Flutterbitch and everything AJ said was just flat out lies (bad ones, but lies nonetheless)
So...what would happen if Redemption got hit with that?
Repentance -> Doesn't give a fuck, no apologies

Purity -> NSFW

Empathy -> Bitch

Valor -> coward

Honor -> Liar, cheat, thief

Justice -> Lawless bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back