• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Mrjenkins said:
I can bring iden over to help,maybe even arc and silver if they agree.
Would they @Assailant ?

And I would need to have a chance for my charater to go up there.
IF you guys do that, Hast will be overrun. Don't forget, there's over 100,000 soulless puppets attacking Hast. If you guys abandon it, many innocent ponies will die.

Everyone will be regrouping before long, probably after the whole Firecracker thing though

It wasn't until just now that I realized...

Sotil can probably HEAR all the fighting going on...Maybe I should actually post instead of waiting.

Unonemous said:
It wasn't until just now that I realized...
Sotil can probably HEAR all the fighting going on...Maybe I should actually post instead of waiting.
Considering there's hundreds of Thousands of soulless puppets storming Hast.... if you aren't in the fighting you're under a rock.. xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Considering there's hundreds of Thousands of soulless puppets storming Hast.... if you aren't in the fighting you're under a rock.. xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I usually don't read too deep into major arcs that don't involve me. It keeps my character reactions more genuine. So, I figured this might have been a bit more isolated than that...So, let's get things started, shall we?

Sotil cuts in!

Unonemous said:
Lol, I usually don't read too deep into major arcs that don't involve me. It keeps my character reactions more genuine. So, I figured this might have been a bit more isolated than that...So, let's get things started, shall we?
Sotil cuts in!
I can understand that, but this is kinda the final arc of the season, so it's trying to forcefully yank everyone in by the short hairs so things can get wrapped up.

Shandragontear said:
I'm curious if Firecracker had any stories of Samanosuke among his firework scrolls. xD
He does have a pretty big collection considering he studied under the canterlot pyrotechnics guild.

Also I'm back! Yaay

Thank you guys/gals for all your support. It means a lot. My aunt and uncle is all I have left of that side of my family.(<3)

viska said:
He does have a pretty big collection considering he studied under the canterlot pyrotechnics guild.
Also I'm back! Yaay

Thank you guys/gals for all your support. It means a lot. My aunt and uncle is all I have left of that side of my family.(<3)
*Huggles.* Hope you're doing ok.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yep, So Shina may end up killing Firecracker ^^

[/QUOTE]
So jar breaks, do souls fly right back for the body? Or can they get lost?

KageYuuki said:
So jar breaks, do souls fly right back for the body? Or can they get lost?
They fly right back for their body usually. The only exception would be if someone like Mephisto or Eclipse intercepted them. Otherwise, yeah, right back for the body, though it takes time, and souls don't move particularly fast.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]They fly right back for their body usually. The only exception would be if someone like Mephisto or Eclipse intercepted them. Otherwise, yeah, right back for the body, though it takes time, and souls don't move particularly fast.

[/QUOTE]
And with that I think I have all the information I need for my next post. xD

@Questionsrevealed

To repeat my previous question, I saw in your CS that she "gives other ponies nostalgia." How does that work? Do they, like, get visions, or does she just do things that give them the feeling of nostalgia?

Shandragontear said:
Should I wait for Firecracker and Flutterponies reactions, or go ahead with next post?
What a time for my notifications to fail me..again!

sorry, let me take a look and get caught up and see if I should post before I add something mid-typing that messes you up

Ok, I added my two cents..which was more like 25 lol

sorry if I messed anything up. It's been a long past two days and I'm not fully back into the swing of things.

would also explain why my writing style is kinda all over the place.

Also, I'm working on a little project of my own, I won't give too much away in case it falls through, but I will say this.

please make sure all the 'main' arch pony's character descriptions are up to date. ( ;) )(<3)

viska said:
Also, I'm working on a little project of my own, I won't give too much away in case it falls through, but I will say this.
please make sure all the 'main' arch pony's character descriptions are up to date. ( ;) )(<3)
As in physical descriptions?

@Shadow Dancer Just FYI none of the ponies defending Hast are close enough to be seeing the current battle with Mephisto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back