• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Howdy evreyone,would you all be ok with me making a charater that would help and rally the civilians of hast,to fight the puppets? I already talked with viska and wanted to know all of your opinions.

Shandragontear said:
He has a vegal nerve simulator. Magnets effect it. Thanks though.
Damn sorry to hear that my Mom has Epilepsy and the drugs really mess up speed of cognition and even now about ten years after the VNS she has to get the VNS re-adjusted once in awhile. I honestly hope the best for your son. Honestly I hope they find another treatment method besides the drugs it would be a heaven send.

I've seen a lot of good results in research done on medicinal marijuana to treat seizures. It's not even the thc (chemical that gets you high) in the weeds that prevents seizures it's another chemical, ghb I think. And you can get liquids with just ghb in them in states that allow medicinal weed but sadly our state is not a green state.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]pissed off vampire is pissed

[/QUOTE]
True, but now inoccent pony is dead for something they couldn't help xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True, but now inoccent pony is dead for something they couldn't help xD

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes sacrifices must be made? Speaking of which is Rosy dead or will there be a whole world of awkward later?

Because I have an hour to kill for my lunch I am here with more randomness!

Picked out theme songs for Samanosuke and Kaede... Because clearly that's more important to me then working on their background. x.x

Samanosuke's: (Would be a slightly edited version as he's probably in his late 50s by now.)

[media]

[/media]
Kaede's:

[media]

[/media]

Where is everypony by the way? I know Iden, Arc/Silver, and Nostalgia are all together in one of the streets.

Assailant said:
Where is everypony by the way? I know Iden, Arc/Silver, and Nostalgia are all together in one of the streets.
Celestia called for fighters to start moving towards the hills

KageYuuki said:
@Mrjenkins
Is Iden mute or something?
Yeah they are,they can't speak.

Depending if it's from a war wound or somthing else is to be found out though.a spell can probably fix it but no one has yet to question thier disability to speak,they just go with it,which is interesting.and probably polite.

Your the first one to ask,but ooc.

KageYuuki said:
@Mrjenkins
Is Iden mute or something?
And it could even be q punishment from chrysalis,for defying her or failing somthing.many possibilities.

Ok I'll stop on this subject now.im starting to ramble on about it.

(Just to let you know,I ramble when someone is catching on to somthing,it gets me excited and I start rambling.)

ok, so ,my alerts failed me AGAIN! and I hadn't had a chance to check thoroughly till just now. ..sorry.

so I'm gonna play catch up..again(-n-). lol (^.^)

ok, so starting with answering your question @Shandragontear Rosy being alive or dead will be taken care of in my next post.(<_<)..(>_>)..(> :) )

Also apparently the new character sheets have not sent me an alert sense day 1 so if and when you roll up a new or add an existing character please let me know that hard way. ( Via pm or in the Oc )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back