• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Mrjenkins said:
And it could even be q punishment from chrysalis,for defying her or failing somthing.many possibilities.
Ok I'll stop on this subject now.im starting to ramble on about it.

(Just to let you know,I ramble when someone is catching on to somthing,it gets me excited and I start rambling.)
I assumed that Iden couldn't speak back during the war as well, is this true?

OMG I'm such a dork. I made myself cry. like real tears (:'()(:<)

But this is Rosy's lullaby if your interested

[media]

[/media]
also if you play THIS song while reading the post and you don't cry.. I got a job chopping onions I need to hire you for.

[media]

[/media]

damn them all. so many.

They come from the valley hidden in Pixar. lol

Also I know I didn't mention Firecracker.

I will get to him in a bit. I had to wipe my eyes, and now I gotta go do some work.

Mrjenkins said:
They were able to speak in the very beginning of the war,before they met silver and arc,yeah.
But were they unable to speak by the time they met Silver and Arc?

Ok, final question, did it happen WHILE Silver and Arc were around? Because if not, they should be questioning it.

All of the other ponies: *gearing up to take down one of the worst villains Equestria's ever known*

Silver/Arc: Okay, so we JUST entered recently, we're two of the best and strongest ponies in Equestrian history, and we're willing to fight. What should we-

Celestia: Go help hurt ponies.

Silver: But I don't know how to heal efficiently.

Arc: Yeah, and I can only do it with magic, which is depleted. Should we-

Celestia: Go heal ponies.

Arc: But-

Celestia: Heal.

Hahaha they've now fought in two separate battles not to mention jumped through time. She knows them joining in the final battle will likely just end with them both dying.

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha they've now fought in two separate battles not to mention jumped through time. She knows them joining in the final battle will likely just end with them both dying.
Very fair point, which I personally know but of course Silver doesn't want to accept.

KageYuuki said:
But would he dare disobey an order from Celestia herself?
Of course not.

Now Arc, ARC would. 'Course, he knows better in this circumstance. He's pretty exhausted, frankly he kinda just wants a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back