• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shadow Dancer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL]
he feels the magic he is not witnessing the events
But didn't you say he was at the spot Rosy crashed? That's nowhere near us

tumblr_inline_n8dwh8lFpD1qd7ceg.jpg

did I mess something up?

I'm sorry. I'll fix it if need be.

I don't think I'm doing too well tonight.

I just caught myself starring at a blank page for what apparently has been the past 2 hours.

Assailant said:
@Questionsrevealed
To repeat my previous question, I saw in your CS that she "gives other ponies nostalgia." How does that work? Do they, like, get visions, or does she just do things that give them the feeling of nostalgia?
Memories. Sorry, I didn't see your question! They often think of the memory once the nostalgia gets to them.

Questionsrevealed said:
Memories. Sorry, I didn't see your question! They often think of the memory once the nostalgia gets to them.
Oh, okay. So like real nostalgia, just memories and flashbacks of the sort. Got it, that will be very interesting for Silver's history.

:-/ yeah it's tricky... My sister had seizures her whole life and I'm trying to remember what helped outside of medication. I know the mattress pad from Niken. I just can't remember if it was seizures at night or pain or both.

Yeah. I asked mom what had helped my sister outside of meds and she said Nikken's mattress pad was a huge help for her. Yes it works with magnets but she wasn't someone you could call placebo effect on

I'm sorry Shan, I know that's what really changed things for her. I'm trying to think of anything else we did that helped even a little...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back