• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Spyro said:
The mare didn't get back up since her head had let out a sickening crack from the buck to her head. Suddenly the same cyan blue energy appeared, but this time it was leaving the mare's body from the her eye's, nose, and mouth. This left black marks that were ice cold along were the blue energy had moved on the mare. The blue energy had then dissipated into the air, leaving the mares broken body to finally rest from what she had been forced to do.
Meh, at least the sudden cremation will keep Mephisto from raising her xD

@viska By the way feel free to have Rosy block dodge or just blast Shina back with magic if you don't want her dying. Or @One Mean Ghost Eclips could even throw them away from each other with magics.

By the way I have an epic response planned for anypony brave enough to point out to Shina that Fire might end up hating her if she kills his childhood friend. >.>

Shandragontear said:
@viska By the way feel free to have Rosy block dodge or just blast Shina back with magic if you don't want her dying. Or @One Mean Ghost Eclips could even throw them away from each other with magics.
By the way I have an epic response planned for anypony brave enough to point out to Shina that Fire might end up hating her if she kills his childhood friend. >.>
Oh I wasn't gonna have the dread mother die so easily lol.

I just haven't had time to post. And likely won't till 7ish my time.

Shandragontear said:
Oh and because @One Mean Ghost mentioned a real wedding at some point I think the grand galloping gala would be an ideal reception for a prince and flutterpony wedding.
I thought that at first, but actually I think Hast (once rebuilt from all of this...) would be better. It's where Eclipse and Steelheart met, after all, and it's where all of their friends are.

And to clarify, Eclipse is King. Not a prince ^^

Celestia and Luna never took on the title of Queen because, even after all this time, they held out hope he was still alive.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I thought that at first, but actually I think Hast (once rebuilt from all of this...) would be better. It's where Eclipse and Steelheart met, after all, and it's where all of their friends are.
And to clarify, Eclipse is King. Not a prince ^^

Celestia and Luna never took on the title of Queen because, even after all this time, they held out hope he was still alive.

[/QUOTE]
I actually saw a YouTube video with random facts about the show that said they were originally planning to make Celestia a queen but because Disney has made a bad rap for queens being evil they changed her to a princess.

Oh and just curious @One Mean Ghost sense Eclipse is in the know about most things would he have heard/read eastern legends about a kirin known as the Onimusha?

If so he should defiantly show up just in time to hear that bit. xD

Disney cancelled star wars 13-13.( a game lucus was developing that I wanted )

So I've been saying damn it Disney for a long time. Lol

Shandragontear said:
Oh and just curious @One Mean Ghost sense Eclipse is in the know about most things would he have heard/read eastern legends about a kirin known as the Onimusha?
If so he should defiantly show up just in time to hear that bit. xD
Most likely he'd have a few books on them in his library. He's quite well read xD

Though me personally, I have no clue what they are, so I might need to get filled in on that one ^^;;

And yeah, I saw the Youtube video too, I figured my explanation for them remaining princesses was just a little better. They never ascended to the title because doing so would be admitting Eclipse was dead, and neither of them could bring themselves to do it ^^

I can get you some info on them when I get home from work. Basically I'm basing Shina's parents off the characters Samanosuke and Kaede from the video game onimusha. Their wiki pages would give you the general idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been considering making a timeline of the Changeling/Shifter – Equestria war. Would anyone be interested in that?

I'll tell you though Ghost, you made a new rerecorded on my scale. Nice for you. I would give you a happy faced emoji, or what ever they are called I don't text, if I knew how to. So instead your next post here in the occ chat will receive a cookie.

So were the puppets we were fighting The Nightmare Empire, or Mephisto's minions?

Or are they the same thing? Or allies?

I'm confuzzled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back