• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
@viska Can I just assumed Tilly and Sparky took refuge in the forge? Only thing Shina's really waiting on before she takes off and leave the slow pokes behind.
Oh Yeah. I'm Sorry I thought you already assumed that.

Alrighty. So it's 3 AM here and I am super sleepy.

So Sorry if I missed something or some one.

But it's enough to get that road block taken care of

(Z_Z)(<3)

latest
Look what I found! Rainbow Dash kirin!

So I wasn't planning on having Shina learn phoenix fire anytime soon, but given her current state of emotions it almost seems appropriate to happen now. Think I'll just play it by ear, my characters seem to do what they want anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shandragontear said:
So I wasn't planning on having Shina learn phoenix fire anytime soon, but given her current state of emotions it almost seems appropriate to happen now. Think I'll just play it by ear, my characters seem to do what they want anyhow.
Mine do to. I give them life and then they tend to run off the page and do as they please.

That's why I never bothered doing a character sheet for Tilly or Syble.

Lol Firecracker wasn't even meant to meet Shina in the beginning . now look at them

viska said:
Mine do to. I give them life and then they tend to run off the page and do as they please.
That's why I never bothered doing a character sheet for Tilly or Syble.

Lol Firecracker wasn't even meant to meet Shina in the beginning . now look at them
Lol Shina was defiantly intended to be a fighter not a lover. Now she's fighting for love.

Idk when I'm going to be home and it looks like the fight's already starting lol. I'll see if I can't get a post up with my phone. I'll fix the formatting when I get to a computer

My phone is about the only thing I post from anymore. Kids won't let me sit long enough to use the laptop. I do need to find laptop time though to work on Samanosuke and Kaede ponies. xD

@One Mean Ghost Wait, so Equestria existed before Discord?

I thought was that it was born from the ashes of his rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
@One Mean Ghost Wait, so Equestria existed before Discord?
I thought was that it was born from the ashes of his rule.
In the show it was never really explained in too much detail. It can be argued either way, but for the sake of this RP, Equestria did exist before Discord, but battling Discord is how the Sisters proved they were fit to lead after their elder brother vanished.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]In the show it was never really explained in too much detail. It can be argued either way, but for the sake of this RP, Equestria did exist before Discord, but battling Discord is how the Sisters proved they were fit to lead after their elder brother vanished.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay. Might need to rewrite a bit of my lore than.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back