• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Assailant said:
Ah, okay. Might need to rewrite a bit of my lore than.
I think you're still good so far. I hope that recap cleared up any confusion ^^;;

Most of this came up at some point or other, but I figured the newer people wouldn't have caught all of it.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I think you're still good so far. I hope that recap cleared up any confusion ^^;;
Most of this came up at some point or other, but I figured the newer people wouldn't have caught all of it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thanks. That was really helpful.

@Shandragontear

Just saying ahead of time I would never be so mean to you IRL.

it's just once character talking to another.

I know these things go without saying, but I don't like to call people "Bitch tramp ect" without letting them know it's nothing personal.

Nightmare Empire: An organization dedicated to reviving Nightmare Soul, a vicious dragon who will, in turn, bring back Nightmare Moon and create everlasting night.

They've had plans in Hast because they believe that getting some of Steelheart's blood is the last component they need to revive Nightmare Soul.

this is all I can say without spoiling what will come next.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Nightmare Empire: An organization dedicated to reviving Nightmare Soul, a vicious dragon who will, in turn, bring back Nightmare Moon and create everlasting night.
They've had plans in Hast because they believe that getting some of Steelheart's blood is the last component they need to revive Nightmare Soul.

this is all I can say without spoiling what will come next.

[/QUOTE]
Ok. Are they Ponies, or weird monsters?

viska said:
@Shandragontear
Just saying ahead of time I would never be so mean to you IRL.

it's just once character talking to another.

I know these things go without saying, but I don't like to call people "Bitch tramp ect" without letting them know it's nothing personal.
No worries, same here. I do get stupid adrenalin rushed when reading/writing intense scenes. Then my husband wonders why I'm pacing through the house and can't sit down. xD

Shandragontear said:
Before I get going on my next post I have a very proud announcement. My two year old daughter can name all of the main 6.
Mane 6 you filthy casual.

But on a serious note, this is a proud occasion.

I was once at a Robotics competition, and we were having lunch with the Coach's family, and his daughter started talking about My Little Pony, and I was just sitting there like. "Oh yeah, I've... heard... of that show..."

Shandragontear said:
Before I get going on my next post I have a very proud announcement. My two year old daughter can name all of the main 6.
Kawaii! that's adorable and awesome!(:3)

Oh, Also I would consider this to be the last chapter of this season.

so the winter's ball and all the happily ever afters would be an epilogue .

BUT in this season the epilogues are going to be a bit longer then one post each I would imagine. lol(<3)

Yeah, the Epilogue will probably be several posts each. xD and then next season, there had better be a legitimate wedding somewhere....

For Silver and Arc, the epilogue is more like a prologue...

damn, that's poetic.

I get the feeling the elements of redemption are more like a well trained squad of soldiers where as the elements of harmony are more like diplomats.

Just more of my random thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back