• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Unonemous said:
Y'know, at this rate, Sotil is becoming a deathtrap just to TALK to.
The first ones got poisoned, and then the other suddenly gets her soul attacked. How fancy.
But hey, he got a commission from royalty ^^

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]For now. Mephisto's minions are rather persistent...

[/QUOTE]
Shhhh... let me have my moment.

@KageYuuki Has Celestia figured out who they are? As stated before, they were rather famous in their time. Celestia would most certainly know who they are.

Assailant said:
@KageYuuki Has Celestia figured out who they are? As stated before, they were rather famous in their time. Celestia would most certainly know who they are.
Yeah she likely would have by now

Gah! I have to much muse for up coming scene! "Where I come from, we only wear white to funerals. Though I am certain I can arrange one for you."

For clarification, there are only 3 recorded users of Soul Based magic.

The original was the Dread Dragon Mephisto.

After his confrontation with the dragon, Eclipse took great risks to learn the magic himself. He gave his notes on the subject to his student, Starswirl the Bearded, to be destroyed prior to Eclipse's disappearance. However, Starswirl couldn't bring himself to destroy his mentor's brilliant notes, so he just put them into hiding, and forgot about them.

The third person was Umbra the Soul Thief. A unicorn who rose to infamy after finding Eclipse's lost notes on Soul Magic. After this incident, the Notes were finally destroyed. As such, there are no existing writings on Soul Magic anymore.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]For clarification, there are only 3 recorded users of Soul Based magic.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]As such, there are no existing writings on Soul Magic anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Than there aren't any recorded users, are there?

Sorry, just being sassy.

Assailant said:
Than there aren't any recorded users, are there?
Sorry, just being sassy.
I meant there were no writings on how to use it. Then again, even most information on the users has been lost, with the only writings on the subject existing in the Order's archives, so for all intents and purposes, the only way you'd really know is if you were part of the Order.

KageYuuki said:
I see . . . that wasn't made all that clear just how long ago that happened
Okay, sorry. No need to edit or anything, just be kept in mind.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a large factor IN the appearance of Nightmare Moon.

Ponies go home, praising their brilliant ruler of the sun in all her radiant and golden glory in the war, forgetting about the Princess of Night who worked more in the shadows against the Changelings. Wouldn't do well for one's ego, would it?

Even then only a handful of ponies know about it. It's kind of buried in the lot more relevant and actually studied magics in their archives...

Assailant said:
Okay, sorry. No need to edit or anything, just be kept in mind.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a large factor IN the appearance of Nightmare Moon.

Ponies go home, praising their brilliant ruler of the sun in all her radiant and golden glory in the war, forgetting about the Princess of Night who worked more in the shadows against the Changelings. Wouldn't do well for one's ego, would it?
OH there's several reasons for Nightmare Moon, but that probably contributed xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]OH there's several reasons for Nightmare Moon, but that probably contributed xD

[/QUOTE]
I did say factor, after all. I'm sure it was a large cocktail of factors.

I find symbolism where it really isn't but I found this PMV fitting for what's going on.

lol, sorry, next season I'll make a whole tab for my random video dreck.

[media]

[/media]

Yeah.... I've got nothing for Shina till someone at the forge tries calling for her or touches her dragon fire. So don't wait up for me tonight kids! xD

Aww Rosy's not wearing a white dress. There goes Shina's funeral joke. xD

Could somepony come let Shina know she needs to burn down a wedding already? (>_>)

I don't know why, but I just imagined Silver and Arc, Back to the Future 2 style. Silver is Marty, and Arc is Doc Brown.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back