• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Assailant said:
Unfortunately, it would in reality end with one of them stabbing the other, at minimum, as opposed to slapping.
But it is really funny. I'd like to get the situation as close as possible to that.
it could have been at a moment where they were trapped from a natural disaster,and had to help each other out to escape,so there could be little respect for each other,they will know each other as enemy's but won't fight immedelty,just bicker and argue.umless they are given orders to fight each other,thier little respect for each other could make it so they don't hurt each other(or not,whatever is ok with you,)

Mrjenkins said:
it could have been at a moment where they were trapped from a natural disaster,and had to help each other out to escape,so there could be little respect for each other,they will know each other as enemy's but won't fight immedelty,just bicker and argue.umless they are given orders to fight each other,thier little respect for each other could make it so they don't hurt each other(or not,whatever is ok with you,)
That's also an interesting idea.

Mrjenkins said:
I'm still trying to decide which I want. I like the idea of them knowing each other, but as enemies or reluctant allies I'm still unsure.

Assailant said:
I'm still trying to decide which I want. I like the idea of them knowing each other, but as enemies or reluctant allies I'm still unsure.
If we were reluctant allies,at least they would not try to kill each other.even then if they played pranks and butted heads about things,it would add a bit of comedy to the Rp.as they could probably argue about the smallest of things,like who will get the last bit of food or who owns a pencil.

Mrjenkins said:
If we were reluctant allies,at least they would not try to kill each other.even then if they played pranks and butted heads about things,it would add a bit of comedy to the Rp.as they could probably argue about the smallest of things,like who will get the last bit of food or who owns a pencil.
True. Though I bet there would be a short fight between them before they recognized each other.

If no one has anything for my little kirin I might just skip her ahead to about mid day with my next post, then take a back seat while the rest of the universe catches up.

Shandragontear said:
If no one has anything for my little kirin I might just skip her ahead to about mid day with my next post, then take a back seat while the rest of the universe catches up.
Might not want to skip THAT far... Things are kinda going to hell right meow ^^;;

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Might not want to skip THAT far... Things are kinda going to hell right meow ^^;;

[/QUOTE]
Shina don't know though, she's locked up making a sword. >.> Though I think I'm going to have her get impatient soon and just try to make phoenix fire herself like she does dragon fire...

viska said:
Maybe or maybe something for another season? (Making assumptions lol)
Yeah, defiantly too soon for her to learn it right now.

Of and FYI if anyone wants to say Shina did cause some kind of magic somewhere in her attempt from my last post please feel free.

Shandragontear said:
Of and FYI if anyone wants to say Shina did cause some kind of magic somewhere in her attempt from my last post please feel free.
My god woman.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU MAY HAVE CAUSED!?

giphy.gif

Lol omg I showed my last post to a friend and when she read a line she started laughing. When I asked why she pointed out the whole "mistress , let's save that for the honeymoon" part.

And she said and I quote "ponies with paddles"

I diead and still am giggly from it.

The comedic timing she used slaid me(> :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back