• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

He is outside the forge, like Kage said. My post showed that, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't clarify what side of the fire he appeared on. Just that he was outside the forge

A thought accrues . who gets to be the poor unlucky sap who gets to tell Shina the pony she watched over for 9 months is now a kidnapped souless shell about to get married off to a psychotic overly attached ex girlfriend? Lol

viska said:
A thought accrues . who gets to be the poor unlucky sap who gets to tell Shina the pony she watched over for 9 months is now a kidnapped souless shell about to get married off to a psychotic overly attached ex girlfriend? Lol
The real question you should be asking is who can stand the heat when that fuse blows.

She stole my man. No really, stole him sucked his soul..

and wares way to much makeup .

I what!?

*ding ding*

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Lol sorry, I'm a bit giggly (<3)

Assailant said:
Huh? Why? Isn't it your turn?
Let me double checl.
Because Sunflower was just nailed with a Soul Torment. She can't do shit until it's broken

Oh wait, I just read the post where that happened. I'll get on it. I didn't even realize it had happened.

I'm just gonna swing by and say that Sunflower would currently be on the ground, screaming in agony. That's a bit more than a threat ^^;

I should have mentioned it before hand, but I kind of assumed you'd catch that from an earlier post last night.

viska said:
She stole my man. No really, stole him sucked his soul..
and wares way to much makeup .

I what!?

*ding ding*

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Lol sorry, I'm a bit giggly (<3)
At least I don't have to steal a guys soul to make him like me. >.>

xD

KageYuuki said:
I'm just gonna swing by and say that Sunflower would currently be on the ground, screaming in agony. That's a bit more than a threat ^^;
I should have mentioned it before hand, but I kind of assumed you'd catch that from an earlier post last night.
No, I thought she was paralyzed. I'll get on editing it.

I'm honestly not sure if Shina would even bother saying anything. Maybe enough to give Rosy one last chance to surrender before Shina brings the fire.

Do have Shina's grand entrance planned though if the scene plays out right. xD

Just saying, that shield wouldnt do crap against Soul Torment. Sunflower would be suffering from it until you got her out of sight.

Y'know, at this rate, Sotil is becoming a deathtrap just to TALK to.

The first ones got poisoned, and then the other suddenly gets her soul attacked. How fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back