• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

It's ok. I tried to have one of those tonight and the damn guy cancels what would have been my first date in months. Lol

@KageYuuki I can try to help give you an idea. The next logical step would be confusian on the part of Sunflower. Perhaps question them on what they mean by agent, or ask why they think this place looks almost as good, if not more majestic than Canterlot

I'll work on something in a bit, I've got a post I need to finish for something else and some plotting for major events coming up soon in some stuff

KageYuuki said:
I'll work on something in a bit, I've got a post I need to finish for something else and some plotting for major events coming up soon in some stuff
k.

I'm not sure if I can move any of my characters at the moment, but I could be wrong.

Reason I say that is that is to let everyone know I'm not being a lazy bones.(<3)(^.^)

Assailant said:
What? Pardon me, I don't understand.
I just realized it was auto corrected(I'm on mobile.)

It would.they could even be on the same road.if you want them to meet its up to you,beacuse I'm fine with it.(I don't even remember what I had originally posted,but this was the general idea.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrjenkins said:
I just realized it was auto corrected(I'm on mobile.)
It would.they could even be on the same road.if you want them to meet its up to you,beacuse I'm fine with it.(I don't even remember what I had originally posted,but this was the general idea.)
I'm down with that. Let @KageYuuki and myself have perhaps a few more interactions, and then they could meet. I don't care if Iden's disguised or not (I imagine that they probably have some runes to detect Changelings.)

Also, a forewarning. Even for their time, Silver and Ark were great fighters (particularly Silver, Ark was more of an assist character.) By modern standards, in a world of such peace for so long, the guards in the modern Equestria couldn't even compare. So, someone trained to beat the Royal Guard would probably get their asses handed to them by Silver and Ark. Dunno what the extent of combat training for a changeling in modern Equestria is though.

Also, what's the Chrysalis interpretation? Is she ageless, like the alicorns in this canon? If so, she might know Silver and Ark (presuming she was in power back then.)

Assailant said:
I'm down with that. Let @KageYuuki and myself have perhaps a few more interactions, and then they could meet. I don't care if Iden's disguised or not (I imagine that they probably have some runes to detect Changelings.)
Also, a forewarning. Even for their time, Silver and Ark were great fighters (particularly Silver, Ark was more of an assist character.) By modern standards, in a world of such peace for so long, the guards in the modern Equestria couldn't even compare. So, someone trained to beat the Royal Guard would probably get their asses handed to them by Silver and Ark. Dunno what the extent of combat training for a changeling in modern Equestria is though.

Also, what's the Chrysalis interpretation? Is she ageless, like the alicorns in this canon? If so, she might know Silver and Ark (presuming she was in power back then.)
Well my changeling is a high rank but he still will probably get a whopping if he don't pay his cards right.and I think all changelings are immortal,they were all created at once.(unless we are adding some canon things to the changelings.)It was not in the show but in the comics,they probably gain more,but I think changelings don't age at all.only become wiser. And other things.

Mrjenkins said:
Well my changeling is a high rank but he still will probably get a whopping if he don't pay his cards right.and I think all changelings are immortal,they were all created at once.(unless we are adding some canon things to the changelings.)It was not in the show but in the comics,they probably gain more,but I think changelings don't age at all.only become wiser. And other things.
So maybe even Iden has met silver and ark before.

Mrjenkins said:
So then at least a few of them must know of Silver and Arc.

Mrjenkins said:
So maybe even Iden has met silver and ark before.
That would be fun.

Past

Silver: *slaps Iden*

Iden: I'll remember this, I swear!

Present

Iden: *sees Silver*

Iden: YOU!

Assailant said:
That would be fun.
Past

Silver: *slaps Iden*

Iden: I'll remember this, I swear!

Present

Iden: *sees Silver*

Iden: YOU!
Can this how it actually goes? I'm sorry but I absolutely love this and it would be funny as hell.

Mrjenkins said:
Can this how it actually goes? I'm sorry but I absolutely love this and it would be funny as hell.
Unfortunately, it would in reality end with one of them stabbing the other, at minimum, as opposed to slapping.

But it is really funny. I'd like to get the situation as close as possible to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back