• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
Soooo some bitch hit my car and sped off! Still pissed.
OMG are you at least ok?.(.A.)

I got in a finder bender a few years back, didn't think anything of it at the time, but I still have some lasting damage from it.

*Hugs* Hugs from mamma Viska to make it better(:<)(<3)(<3)

viska said:
OMG are you at least ok?.(.A.)
I got in a finder bender a few years back, didn't think anything of it at the time, but I still have some lasting damage from it.

*Hugs* Hugs from mamma Viska to make it better(:<)(<3)(<3)
*Huggles* Thanks I'm fine. Was on my way to get my daughter from daycare. Went to turn left and some idiot from behind tries to pass me on my left. Glad the kids weren't with me. Car doesn't look bad but my alignment is royally fucked.

Yeah. I don't get people. Where you gotta be that so important you try to pass someone by going in to the oncoming lane. Granted there wasn't anyone coming because I was clear to turn, but it was obvious I was slowing down to turn. I always use my signal.

>.< Makes me frustrated.

But thanks for the concerns everyone, and listening to me bitch.

KageYuuki said:
Yeah, I'm perfectly content not going down that road.
If you wanted to say "I was happy walking Mark's dog," in Latin it would basically come out to "I happy dog of Mark was walking"

KageYuuki said:
Yeah, well Latin's grammar pretty much lets you put things in nearly any order you feel like....
There is a distinct word order, but basically you can do whatever the hell you want.

yeah.. feeling a but confused and writers blocky.

but sense im not in the hospital I gotta post something.

that's the commitment I made.(<3)

But sorry if it's not so good tonight.

Also @Shandragontear if you ever need to bitch about things hit me up hun.

I'm always here for my lil kittens and if you don't feel comfortable using the ooc you can PM. (<3)

that goes for everyone.

just be warned, when I drink I get ....'catty'. lol ( Sorry, I couldn't resist.)('OoO')(> :D )

viska said:
yeah.. feeling a but confused and writers blocky.
but sense im not in the hospital I gotta post something.

that's the commitment I made.(<3)

But sorry if it's not so good tonight.

Also @Shandragontear if you ever need to bitch about things hit me up hun.

I'm always here for my lil kittens and if you don't feel comfortable using the ooc you can PM. (<3)

that goes for everyone.

just be warned, when I drink I get ....'catty'. lol ( Sorry, I couldn't resist.)('OoO')(> :D )
Lol thanks. Drinking just makes me talk to much and think everything is funny. But I'm just naturally sharky.

KageYuuki said:

Sunflower Fields

It seemed any remaining possibility of this being some kind of joke died as the paired eyes her like she was some kind of Changeling. Honestly, after all of the crazy events that had hit Canterlot in the past year alone she'd considered moving to someplace more quiet.

And Hast no longer fit that description.

"You're in a small mountain town called Hast."
This is smart.

KageYuuki said:
Why is it smart?
@viska Is Hast still technically part of Equestria?
Technically yes. It's a northern border town.

But being so dull and remote it doesn't have much interaction with the rest of the more modern towns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back