• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Mkay, if they came after Discord they wouldn't know Eclipse, then... He went missing after leaving to combat Discord and only recently reappeared. Pretty much any record of Eclipse is gone from history too.

[/QUOTE]
Most present people would not know Silver or Arc. The war was all but wiped from Equestrian history and forgotten. All but the most enthusiastic historian are unaware that it happened. It was a very bloody war that most were very eager to forget.

Spyro said:
Spyro would know of them.
Also, by the way, it was not known that they traveled to the future. It was widely believed that they were completely destroyed by the spell, though others believed they escaped and hid. Either way, history says they're dead.

Assailant said:
Also, by the way, it was not known that they traveled to the future. It was widely believed that they were completely destroyed by the spell, though others believed they escaped and hid. Either way, history says they're dead.
Eclipse knows that feel xD

I'll have to read up on the CS's. Can someone give me a small list of which characters are actually doing anything, so I don't have to read through a bunch of CS's for ponies that aren't active?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Eclipse knows that feel xD

[/QUOTE]
They'll have to get used to that feel.

Shadow Fang, Sunflower Fields and Midnight Song.

Skychaser/Eclipse

All of Viska's characters

Indicus

Spyro

Shina

Sotil

Iden

Think that's all the active characters

Hope your canon goes well~

I don't like having post size restrictions though. Forces too much filler for people like me who get brainfarts easy

ok, waaay late to the party (got wrapped up playing Diablo)

so it's gonna take ma a bit to play catch up.

and isn't Samanosuke from onimusha? (may have miss spelled the crap out of that)

Soooo at some point we should do an arch in Shina's homeland. Because for some reason I have a gang of martial art clichés running through my head as background characters. x.x

Shandragontear said:
Soooo at some point we should do an arch in Shina's homeland. Because for some reason I have a gang of martial art clichés running through my head as background characters. x.x
If we do, can Eclipse pull an Indiana Jones? >3

ReFspj.gif

Shandragontear said:
Yeah Harrison Ford didn't feel up to the sword fight they originally planned. I think it worked out for the best though. xD
It makes more sense. He has that gun, why the actual fuck would he try and sword fight someone in that case? xD

I can see a similar instance with Eclipse, except instead of a gun he just blasts them with magic xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]It makes more sense. He has that gun, why the actual fuck would he try and sword fight someone in that case? xD
I can see a similar instance with Eclipse, except instead of a gun he just blasts them with magic xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing they were planning for him to not have gun for whatever reason in the original script.

@Assailant

Yes it is.

I'm sorry, I assumed you knew baced off contextual clues.lol my bad

Also anyone who read my last post pre-edit

I fixed it.

I had pressed post by accident about 3/4 into completion .

Last edited by a moderator:
viska said:
@Assailant
Yes it is.

I'm sorry, I assumed you knew baced off contextual clues.lol my bad

Also anyone who read my last post pre-edit

I fixed it.

I had pressed post by accident about 3/4 into completion .
Heh, thanks.

So, anyone have any suggestions where I should appear? Thanks to my characters I can learn from them, but I still need to knwo where I'm going.

Assailant said:
Heh, thanks.
So, anyone have any suggestions where I should appear? Thanks to my characters I can learn from them, but I still need to knwo where I'm going.
You really can show up pretty much wherever you want.

It all depends on who you want interact with.

Eclipse is expecting company

Sunflower field and sotil are talking in the streets.

Firecracker just made a scene in a popular establishment.

Or if you prefer NPCs the city council is already up and busy getting ready for tonight's event.

These are just suggestions though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back