• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

viska said:
ok, so to brake Flutter Pony down as far as how they exist in This version is like this.
Apart from the rest of the world saw a secluded grove aptly named "The northern grove"

There lived the immortal spirit of the land Anda.

For intensive purposes she was a goddess. But like that of ancient Greek lore, with faults and vulnerabilities.

After thousands of years of loneliness she finally decided to impart some of her soul into being in her own image.

More magic then mare, these Pony were unlike Pegasus of the time.

with gossamer butterfly wings of pure manna, and a connection to magic that would make unicorns be put to shame.

Eventually they were given the chance to half children of their own.

As generations passed, they lost much of their true nature, but always held a direct connection to the spirit they respectfully called "Grandmother"

When shit hit the fan and Anda died (yes that can happen) her soul could not be destroyed.

rather half was given to a blind Flutter pony (Steelheart) who was the tribes physical embodiment of purity, and the other half to her sister Lavender Moon who was the tribes leader and once was known as their embodiment of grace.

Seeing as how creation is a two sided coin Anda's soul gave one sister (Steelheart) a bleeding heart for those in pain and thus creations healing power of life.

To Lavender Moon was given the tails side of that coin: death.

She became stoic and warrior like. able to breath indigo fire (Which is actually raw magic)

Hopefully that helps. Not sure how to sum it up better then that short of re telling season 1(<3)
Okay, thx. Where is everyone now? If I come to understand this, I think I'd sign up. It sounds really interesting.

Assailant said:
Okay, thx. Where is everyone now? If I come to understand this, I think I'd sign up. It sounds really interesting.
Everyone's in various locations around Hast. Eclipse, Spyro, Lavender Moon and Steelheart are in Eclipse's home. In a nutshell, it's a hobbit hole built into the side of Hast's rolling hills. It's pretty much an underground mansion with enough protection charms in it to make it a virtually impregnable fortress. xD

Fang, Midnight, and Indicus are in some duplex thing near the waterfall....

Everyone else is scattered around outside..

Unonemous said:
Welp. I was gone for a few hours and now the two I were interacting with are dead ._.
Deja vu
Yeah. I thought about that after it was too late. I sorry.

If you want you could head to the horseshoe to deliver the order. Rosy does..or did work there and he was given a business card for it. I have some pony there that may be fun to mess with.

Oooor I could get Fire and Shina out on the main streets .

Or something will work lol

Assailant said:
Anything goes with CS's, right?
I would say within reason but that kinda went out the window a long time ago. Lol

So I'll just say as long as you don't effect some one else's OC without permission.

Basic respect and the like, you get what I mean I'm sure.

viska said:
I would say within reason but that kinda went out the window a long time ago. Lol
So I'll just say as long as you don't effect some one else's OC without permission.

Basic respect and the like, you get what I mean I'm sure.
Yeah, got it. Don't screw with other people's characters, and you won't screw with mine basically.

Okay. Because my idea for my OC is something that's been brewing in my head for awhile. It would allow me to get into the roleplay without actually knowing A THING, and that would be okay. It's a bit far-fetched though, so I had to make sure.

Ok then! I'll get on it. Hopefully I can learn about the world through my character.

The discretion of the outfit in my last post might make zero sense to anyone who doesn't know about traditional Japanese clothing, but hey google know everything.

Speaking of foreign things, I've been trying to come out with names for Shina's parents. Would it be to much to name them after a couple from a video game? By the way free cookies to anyone who knows who Samanosuke and Kaede are!

Last edited by a moderator:
So . . . what direction in time were they even sent? You aren't exactly clear...

KageYuuki said:
So . . . what direction in time were they even sent? You aren't exactly clear...
Really? I thought I made it clear.

They were sent forward, IE they're from the past.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]By 'many hundreds of years later' do you mean they were around before Equestria was founded?

[/QUOTE]
Well, see, they are essentially OCs I made up for another story. So... maybe the lore doesn't fit.

Is this early Equestria?

Between season two and three of the show

BUT several characters have been alive since before Equistria's founding (Eclipse, Spyro, The Sisters, Mephisto, Nightmare Soul, Anda)

KageYuuki said:
Between season two and three of the show
BUT several characters have been alive since before Equistria's founding (Eclipse, Spyro, The Sisters, Mephisto, Nightmare Soul, Anda)
Ah, okay.

They were like, primordial Equestria. After Discord, before Nightmare Moon. Basically, it was still a rising nation at the time, but it HAD asserted itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Ah, okay.
They were like, primordial Equestria. After Discord, before Nightmare Moon. Basically, it was still a rising nation at the time, but it HAD asserted itself.
Mkay, if they came after Discord they wouldn't know Eclipse, then... He went missing after leaving to combat Discord and only recently reappeared. Pretty much any record of Eclipse is gone from history too.

They were pretty well known, actually, so it would be interesting (if they get accepted) to see if any of those characters know or remember them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back