• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

viska said:
Some times.
Though Zakka, Tilly and Syble are becoming less and less of background pony.

Anyone is welcome to fill in for generics/background ones though
Alright,well when you get the chance,may you please control some generic ponies at the bar?

(I'm not good at rping with myself)

I'm not even sure of the chronology anymore ..I was just going off what he said in his previous post. I may have to ret con some things. I'm still not thinking to clearly after tusday night

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
@viska I thought Twilight hadn't ascended yet?
viska said:
I'm not even sure of the chronology anymore ..I was just going off what he said in his previous post. I may have to ret con some things. I'm still not thinking to clearly after tusday night
If I'm doing anything wrong,it's my bad. I just need to know if I screw up so I can fix it.

Mrjenkins said:
If I'm doing anything wrong,it's my bad. I just need to know if I screw up so I can fix it.
Last I remember seeing this was between season 2 and 3 of the actual show so Twi hadn't quite ascended yet. (@One Mean Ghost do you remember?)

Could just change it to Tia or Luna since they're supposed to arrive for the ball...

KageYuuki said:
Last I remember seeing this was between season 2 and 3 of the actual show so Twi hadn't quite ascended yet. (@One Mean Ghost do you remember?)
Could just change it to Tia or Luna since they're supposed to arrive for the ball...
Alright I'll edit some stuff,thanks.

KageYuuki said:
I chose Tia beacuse i feel that she would test spells more than Luna.

Still waiting until I have an actual idea of the general idea before making a decision.

Okydoke time and space all fixed (^.^)

I think I'm finally over my lab results to so Viska fixed(^U^)

I know I still need to do a summery for assailent and will get to that as soon as I can. And if I mess it up some one please correct me.(<3)

I don't know if you regularly follow Vivziepop, @viska , but, if not, then you've missed one of her earlier works that's gotten a hell of a lot of attention as well

[media]

[/media]

No worries, was only mentioning since it was a little piece of dialogue a few posts back

oh man I've been holding on to that bomb for a while. (} :) )

but, given her unstable personality and obsession with not only having a child, but Firecracker AND things going crazy.

Some of yall probably saw her going nuts a mile away. (>u>)

viska said:
oh man I've been holding on to that bomb for a while. (} :) )
but, given her unstable personality and obsession with not only having a child, but Firecracker AND things going crazy.

Some of yall probably saw her going nuts a mile away. (>u>)
But murdering Zakka and Syble I did not see coming xD Sweet Celestia....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back