• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True, but I'm not sure where else he'd be in this whole setting xD He's older than Luna and Celestia after all.

[/QUOTE]
Defiantly too old to be a student. Unless he's one of those old guys who goes back to college as part of his mid life crises. xD

Shandragontear said:
Defiantly too old to be a student. Unless he's one of those old guys who goes back to college as part of his mid life crises. xD
Now that hurts... remember he looks young too ><;;

It's gonna get awkward if/when Steelheart gets her memories back before him.... so very awkward....

lol like being a blind, seemingly schizophrenic , lolita isnt awkward enough ( ;) )(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
viska said:
lol like being a blind, seemingly schizophrenic , lolita isnt awkward enough ( ;) )(<3)
On top of that, she's going to be in love with the Dean xD

Though.. if you follow anime logic, she wouldn't be a lolita xD Shy girls never are.

More ransomed thoughts.

If news of the elements of redemption spread across Equestria it would be terribly rude if Firecracker's parents suddenly turned up to mooch off his fame. @viska

Shandragontear said:
More ransomed thoughts.
If news of the elements of redemption spread across Equestria it would be terribly rude if Firecracker's parents suddenly turned up to mooch off his fame. @viska
Drama bomb.... Which makes me wonder, who are all the counterparts from Redemption to Harmony?

Eclipse is Twilight's counter part

Steelheart is definitely Fluttershy's counterpart

The rest are a bit more difficult. I really don't think we have an answer for Pinkie xD

I've been thinking for a short amount of time, and with Ghost's help I think I'll have Spyro be in charge of the security on the collage grounds in Shandragontear's arch.

I think Firecracker would be Pinki because their both entertainers. Not sure if Shina would be Rainbow or Apple. Honesty and loyalty are both honorable traits.

it makes me smile to see fan theory and spin offs being created.

when I started season 1 I honestly didn't think it would last a week.

it's all thanks to you guys/gals.(<3)(<3)

also a bit of warning: I will be making the sun begin to rise if not late tonight, tomorrow (basically when I post next)

it will just be dawn so it won't completely mess up the night time.

also also

@Mrjenkins

@Unonemous

I used two of my background pony to give you guys a bit of interaction.

it was at the bottom of my last post.

ok, so just a little ooc post before I eat my dinner.

I know I posted this once before, but we have new comers sense I did.

and sense I am a self proclaimed furry who music is life to..

this is F*king art! lol (> :D )

[media]

[/media]
if you've already seen this/don't care,

please ignore my ramblings as an empty belly makes me crazy. (<3)(:3)

This (2:38) is somewhat what how I imagine the shadow form but Indicus's is much more subtle [media]

[/media] Also Dishonored 2 hype FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for the first time my notifications have failed me.

I gotta go take a test in other city right now, but when I get back my computer is getting a stern talking to

Nah, we finally wrapped up the nonsense at the house. Though Fang may be sleeping in...

So my test results were far from what I wanted to hear(</3)

So if I'm a tad touchy for the next few days I apologize in advance.

Also @One Mean Ghost , I agree. He's got some 'splaining to do and I don't think Lavender Moon is in a very listening mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back