• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

It can help to tag other players sometimes or just go interact with their characters

Yeah, getting your start in a canon that's already got a good amount of establishment tends to be rough at times.

If we get a post from Midnight, you can go ahead and say Fang moved back. It's fine with me

Nothing to apologize about. I'm not gonna nag about things like post length as long as there's something for me to respond to, hehe.

And, I know the feel. Sometimes, it's kinda hard to come up with something.

Even being close to a one liner, it was perfectly fine and I had plenty to work with. I post adaptively, so, the more info you give me to respond to, the longer my posts can be, but, I have no set post length

I think the night's supposed to end as soon as all this stuff with the Empire's base is taken care of. So probably tomorrow night in real time ^^;

It's supposed to be a little but of info gathering, but it's kind of hard to tell with Spyro sometimes

I controle up to 6 characters and 'tomorrow' I got plans for all of them. My posts will get a bit more interesting and provide some for people to work with ( I think lol)(<3)

Also @Unonemous. And @JessBeth sorry if I forget something or someone. I got 6+ characters and at least 3 archs going at once. I get confuzzled (':3)

KageYuuki said:
It's supposed to be a little but of info gathering, but it's kind of hard to tell with Spyro sometimes
It is hard to tell what be flowing through my head and what direction it shall go. But hey good job to anyone who can figure that out though.

oh

viska said:
I controle up to 6 characters and 'tomorrow' I got plans for all of them. My posts will get a bit more interesting and provide some for people to work with ( I think lol)(<3)
Also @Unonemous. And @JessBeth sorry if I forget something or someone. I got 6+ characters and at least 3 archs going at once. I get confuzzled (':3)
oh wow

Mrjenkins said:
May I join as a mostly friendly changeling? If not that's fine.
Tomorrow (Story time wise) is always full of new possibilities. lol

meaning as long as your respectful to the others, then you sure can. (<3)

Also, sorry for the long post in the Forge. I wanted to use that joke for a while now. (^U^)

and Lauren forgive me, a condom joke, really? LOL( :x )(o'v'o)(^U^)

Also I'll do a post all its own announcing when it's day. But that should be soon.

viska said:
Tomorrow (Story time wise) is always full of new possibilities. lol
meaning as long as your respectful to the others, then you sure can. (<3)

Also, sorry for the long post in the Forge. I wanted to use that joke for a while now. (^U^)

and Lauren forgive me, a condom joke, really? LOL( :x )(o'v'o)(^U^)

Also I'll do a post all its own announcing when it's day. But that should be soon.
Alright thanks,I'll start working on a character sheet.

The people here are so nice.

Due to inactivity I am here by closing this thread..( -_- ") the RP is over..(<_<) go home..(>_>) no really. its dead...(>n>)

..(>>)

...(o'v'o)

April fools!(^U^)

I wouldn't abandon my lil kittens for the world. (<3)

But I would have liked to see your faces.. (if you bought it for a second.) (} :) )

..Sorry I had to write something to keep my nightly post alive. to my knowledge I didn't have any arch to that needed my attention.

(for those of my kittens who don't speak English as a first language: I was only kidding, I am not closing the thread. If need be I would even play all the characters myself to finish the archs. I am hell bent that there will be an ending to each role play I DM)

viska said:
Due to inactivity I am here by closing this thread..( -_- ") the RP is over..(<_<) go home..(>_>) no really. its dead...(>n>)
..(>>)

...(o'v'o)

April fools!(^U^)

I wouldn't abandon my lil kittens for the world. (<3)

But I would have liked to see your faces.. (if you bought it for a second.) (} :) )

..Sorry I had to write something to keep my nightly post alive. to my knowledge I didn't have any arch to that needed my attention.

(for those of my kittens who don't speak English as a first language: I was only kidding, I am not closing the thread. If need be I would even play all the characters myself to finish the archs. I am hell bent that there will be an ending to each role play I DM)
Sorry Viska, you aren't the first GM to try an April Fools joke on me, or even the first MLP related April Fools joke(surprisingly enough) xD

MSE31ej.gif

I almost fell out of my chair when I started to read that post. You got me though, nice one to you Viska

Bet ya that there are devil horns hidden in that angel's halo. But you know it's good to get pranked, keeps everyone on their toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back