• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

I'm back, out of a cast, and the crack in my leg that spiraled up the tibia bone is relatively healed. Over all I'm doing great.

Thank you all. The only ones that cared is my parents and brother. It's nice to see others that are outside of family that care.

Shandragontear said:
...I get this sneaky feeling Tilly might have an opinion about Fire and Shina being gone all night. >.>
Lol yeah.. I got a joke lined up for that one. Lauren Faust forgive me.

Totally unrelated but I noticed at least two of my lovely role players have Zelda avatars so I thought I would share this gem.

[media]

[/media]

Just popping in to say hello and that I checked the postings today. Not sure what to do at the moment so I reckon I am waiting on a bit more of a set up.

viska said:
Happy Easter everyone.
Hopefully some of y'all have the day off.

I got another 8 hrs. Oh retail .. Lol
Yeah I've got another 7 1/2 hours left at Walmart. x.x

But happy Easter everypony!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo! Lent is officially over.

I'm gonna eat red meat till my artery explode lol.

My pony may be vegetarian (Steely is even kinda vegan ) but I sure ain't (^U^)(<3)

Lol sorry, Easter just always puts me in a really good mood

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I was in a really sad/grumpy mood today until I played this on pretty much full blast in my headphones. (now I'm all better.)

Love it or hate it, I had to share it in hopes that it makes one of my lil kittens smile like it did me. (<3)(<3)

[media]

[/media]

Hello to the group, and I apologize if I'm causing any kind of interruptions. But, I was curious if this canon might still be taking applicants this far in?

I don't see why not, though to be fair wiggling in may be a touch tricky. But not impossible!

In the end it's @viska 's call though

KageYuuki said:
I don't see why not, though to be fair wiggling in may be a touch tricky. But not impossible!
Exactly why I figured I'd ask first, hehe. I know the complications that come with a canon's story getting longer and longer. Thanks for the reply!

KageYuuki said:
Oh I may be able to find use for him... *evil and sinister grin from the shadows*

No problem, it is worth mentioning that if you get in I do have a character not doing anything at the moment. ^^

KageYuuki said:
No problem, it is worth mentioning that if you get in I do have a character not doing anything at the moment. ^^
Which is part of the reason I may have use for him! *Evil laugh with lightning in the background*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back